• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI Adult BHP Trio

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOne

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm looking for expressions of interest on my adult trio of BHPs. I don't really know how much i want for these guys so make me an offer. PM me or call 0408638982 for more info. This is the hardest sale i have ever had to make and i am only doing so as i don't have enough time for a large collection anymore, my business is just getting to busy.

The trio is ready for breeding and has 2 males 1 female, an extra male is always very handy when breeding BHPs some say it's a must. iwill not separate this trio, i am willing to freight at buyers expense which could be pricey considering the weight involved, i would prefer a local or pick/drop off sale. Newcastle area NSW.
All of them are in excellent condition.
They are as follows:

Female:
Bred by Neil Sonnemann, 4yrs old 7ft in length, never bred but will be more than ready by next season. Lovely orange bands with very little black besides her head.
Feeds extremely well on thawed rats and chicken necks, she can be a bit nippy in the cage but is ok when she's out.
She is currently on shed so i only have some pics that were taken a couple of months ago.

Snakes032.jpg

Male 1:

Bred by Rex Stock, 5yrs old 7-8ft in length, proven breeder and is an excellent and active mater, beautiful orange bands with next to no black besides his head, has produced some very nice bubs and will do even better with the above female.
Feeds extremely well on thawed rats and chicken necks, very placid and never bitten but as with most BHPs he has a strong food repsone.
One of my favorite snakes in my collection and i will be sad to see him go.
Currently waiting for him to shed this pic was taken a few months ago.

reptiles366.jpg

Male 2

Bred by Brett Modra, 3.5yrs old 6ft in length, proven breeder and is an unstopable mater, he is a very nice orange banded male and will produce some excellent young with the above female. He feeds excellently on thawed rats. He is very placid and has never bitten but does have a strong food response.
He has a scar which runs most of the way down his back from a shedding problem when he was young, this isn't all that noticable and does not affect him in anyway now and won't affect any hatchlings he may produce.
I haven't got any pics of him right now but will take some tonight.

Heres a pic from last season of the female and Male 1 mating, they didn't produce any hatchlings this season because the female wasn't conditioned enough to lay as i had a massive rodent shortage over last summer, they have since been fed up and are in great condition.

note this pic was taken through glass at night.
Snakes212.jpg

Cheers
Steve.

Heres a pic of Male 2
It's a bit blurry but i didn't want to disturb him to much because he just ate today. You can make out a bit of the scarring on his side from this pic.

These guys are on hold at the moment but i thought i would put this pic up anyway.

Cheers
Steve.

Snakes663.jpg

They are on hold at the moment, will let you know if it doesn't go ahead.

nice to some of our snake as adults
he is of dingo origin, did we sell it to you or did you buy it of someone who bought it of us?

cheers nick stock

No i didn't buy him from you, i got him from Zulu many moons ago, i'm pretty sure hey brought it from you.
Bloody stunner of a BHP one of my favs i will be sad to see him go.

yeah zulu bought bhps of us. He is a good example of a nice qld snake, my fav qld locality apart from dj's.
nick

Hi Krusty,

No sorry, they have sold to the person they were on hold for. Duga's actually on his way delivering them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back