Children's Hatchies?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Could someone let me know when the Children's hatchies should start being available. I have my licence, i have my enclosure, i'd really love something to put in it. Cheers

Is it just me, or has the new format made everyone shy? hardly anyone is posting.

my guess would be around nov/dec/jan, as mine were born in nov and dec of last year

i love the new format, so fast its great

Yay, a reply!!! shyness overcome! thanks, but do i really have to wiait that long? :( (whinge, whinge)

My guess is around November they will start hatching. But don't even think about getting one unless it is eating well.

Children's Hatchies

I'm in Brisbane and see them around here already.

Is is different in other states?

Yep, that's what i've been told. hoping to get one from someone on this site, as they may be less likely to screw me over (sorry for the swear)

Hey, apparently it's not a swear! poor wrasse hahahaha

Thanks tracy, that's sweet of you to say. willing to wait if i really have to though.

Children's Hatchies

Just wondering, why do they have "seasons", sorry if it sounds like a silly question but if they are in "climate controlled" environments, I thought this would offset any seasons they may go through, or am I seeing it the wrong way?

Still learning!

Don't stress Jen in a few months there will be HEAPS for sale, not long now mate:)

i think the idea of seasons etc is to keep it as close to 'natural' as possible

Jen: I'll have a couple of clutches hatching in less than a month. Feel free to send me a PM if you like :)

I will have some soon, female is just about to lay, $100ea once feeding well, Newcastle area.

I know of quite a few clutches in the incubator 1/2 cooked. By the end of October I'm sure there will be ready to go. Mine wont be till Nov

'I will have some soon, female is just about to lay, $100ea once feeding well, Newcastle area.'
Thanks dugadugabowbow (mouthful and a half :) ), approx when will they be ready? please put me down for a pair - i know they prob can't be sexed so early, but potluck may work, either way, i'll have double the pleasure!

Could you send pic of female and im realy intrested in one of yours 'dugadugabowbow'
cheers, Matt

Heres a pic of the mum from a couple of years ago.

reptiles154.jpg

They will probably be ready a bit before christmas, as i like to get them feeding well before they go to new homes.

i was gonna buy some childrens pythons but was told they wont be hatching round here till late christmas and wont be ready to go fo atleast 7months after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back