• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pythons of the world vol 1Australia signed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dobermanmick

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a signed copy of 'Pythons of the World Volume 1' for sale, Authors: David G.Barker &Tracy M Barker
It is a hardcover copy with a dust jacket
The dust jacket has quite a few small tears on the edges and 1 large one on the inside front of the dust jacket .
The book itself is in good condition Check the first pic to see the binding on title page this is the only damage i can see on the book itself .Any Questions just pm .
$200

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 102
  • POTH.jpg
    POTH.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 79
Buggar, I would have paid $200 for it Mick...... :-( . Lucky for Dave he saw it first....LOL

ya might be still able to get one, email the barckers and ask them to sing it . i did it a few years ago and they both singed it. great book.

You can still order signed copies through vpi.com at a cost of US$220 i believe.

I think you will find there are no more available. Dave Barker had them on his site for only $80 odd dollars not that long ago, and to think, I hesitated about getting one then.

No need to rub it in Dave........LOL

I actually own a copy that was personally signed and given to me as a gift from David Barker many years ago but the other day my three year old mongrel son glued the pages together with some sort of food and I can't get some of the pages apart.
And I wasn't rubbing it in that I am about to buy another its just that I couln't find an icon that gave the fingers

There was one on ebay put up twice last week may still be there, they were asking 350 with 20 postage AUS I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back