Rat bites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dynea

We all seem to share our snake bite photos so i thought i might share this rat bite photo.

Bugger just got me after i cleaned out there cage
:

Attachments

• tt.JPG
    tt.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
OUCH.. The worst bites Ive ever got from my animals are rat bites.
Best thing to do is get rats that dont bite.

Mice hurt more!!!!
I get bitten by both heaps, but have never thought of having a pic taken.

yeah, I'm going to dispose of her after she has her litter anyways. I have to get them all frozen by the time i go on holidays. Because having someone clean and feed my rats for a month will be too much trouble.
I had nothing better to do so i thought i would take a photo. It's pritty deep actually, i'm surprised. just have to keep it clean and hope it dosen't get infected.

I have a rat that doesnt bite, but hes a pet not a meal.

i used to have 2 rats, the female was terrible for biting, the male was beautiful

I have a female mouse that makes a B line for my hand when every i\m cleaning or feeding them

i forgot that rats and mice bite

maybe im just lucky and never get bitten by em

but im sure if one did bite me it would become snake food faster then i was planning ;)

yep straight in snke cage with it...after a knock to the head.....

Its a thankless job sometimes looking after them, what amazes me is they have enough guts to bite something so much bigger than themselves.
Odie

LOL she's in pup otherwise i would have wacked her. it's not the first time she got me eather but the first wasn't as bad and she'd just given birth so i put it down to her not likeing it when i took her babys away. LOL

LOOK at your beautiful babies Odie, there so cute.

i got a nibble from a rat once didnt bite or maybe it was licking me im still not sure as it tickled more then anything

anyway he was used to test out my euthenasia setup ;)

it works :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back