Giant Gaboon Adder!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morelia_Hunter

Reaction score
As you know I always post threads on these snakes. Death adders eat your heart out!!!

Gaboon_viper_Bitis_gabonica_zoltan_.jpg

Not my pics just thought I would mention it!

:shock: he needs a small log to lift it :shock: cheers for the pic its HUGE!

WOW, thats one scary looking snake,beautiful, thanks for sharing morelia hunter:)

:shock: that strike pic is freaky. its mouth looks toothless and smooth but id hate to c it with the skin pulled back over those fangs:shock:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=27259
thanks for the flashback meynies,what a great pic, but i think the old trick of standing back from the subject to make it look bigger is in play there.
baz

There may be a little of that Baz, but not alot, I have kept these in the UK and they do get large, a friend of mine had a couple that were close to 5' long and wide, I mean really wide.
You would need two hands to hold them at the back of the neck, and there fangs are the largest in the world, I mean forget the lymphatic system, these things go deep into the flesh and muscle and one that size would cause you serious problems.

Neil

You would definately know it if that tagged you. Imagine walking through the bush and looking down to see that hanging off your leg! I would like to know what the staple diet of an epalid that big would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back