Beware Jimjones

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waterdragon

Reaction score
beware: of jimjones, wastes time, no phone, keeps unliscenced reptiles, will notify authorities.

i was going to travel from wollongong to liverpool to buy 2 water dragons, i have been stuffed around all day, making up all the excuses under the sun, leeded me on, then told me their wild and he has no liscence and then kept asking for geckos........strange.

ahuh cool then, just get onto pete mate hes gonna have some in a month or so, he wont stuff you around or nothing like that. stick to well known people on forums like this and then stuff like that wont happen.

Last edited:
It sounds like the famous pygmy water dragon guy?
A1Pygmywaterdragon.jpg

Lol, thats a "Pygmy Watr dragon" my mate in Sydney wanted to buy it of a guy/child off petlink, did you find the add on pet link?

So we went from this
waterdragon
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_641154", true);
Hatchling

jimjones knows his stuff.

to this thread in in 34 minutes, whats the story. It had better be good because your goolies are in the vice.

excuse me peter, if you need me to explain myself further please contact me! and about jimjones i thought he was a nice guy thats why i posted that at the time, which you should know, then he later tried to scam me...if you'd like further detils please just ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back