pooo you slatey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude get over it, im sure if you were a mod you'd join in (know that no one else can see it) no need to start several threads just to get a point across!

ahahaha it AGAMIDEA here mate and I was a mod...:p

as said what they don't know won't hurt them and they never planned on us knowing but what can you do, nothing.

nothing against you or anything but there is nothing we or you or anyone can do about it but im sure if it were me they were baggin i would probably have the same reactions as you!

yep no probs mate I have no problem with anyone sep for one person...thanks slatey me mate

No mate your the fool.

Everyone is very sorry about your snakes, it is tragic.

But stop acting like a child. Bagging the site gets you nowhere, no sympathy, its so trivial it just makes you look like an idiot. Who cares what people say about you,

Sort your life out and get on with it.

Dan

Dan....let me make it clear, I get friendly PM's from Slatey how we are such good friend bla bla bla and then someone emails me this site and directs me to what he has been saying....so take ya tonue out of slatey's bum and realise who he really is

If i had just lost shi.t load of animals and had nasty things said i wouldn't be too impressed either.After what Marc has been through i think he has a right to vent.

Simone.

I understand Marc, I just don't think this is neccessary.

Don't get me wrong, im not having a go at you, its just most people come on this site purely because they like reptiles, not to hear about this sort of thing.

I think you need to forget about it and get on with stuff.

Take a trip to arhemland and catch some oenpelli's or something (id come). Just forget about it. Lifes to short for this sort of crap to get you down.

Dan

yeah I will get on with stuff we
hen I am good and ready, again slatey is who started it sorry but maybe you should be sayin wtf to him

No mate your the fool.

Everyone is very sorry about your snakes, it is tragic.

But stop acting like a child. Bagging the site gets you nowhere, no sympathy, its so trivial it just makes you look like an idiot. Who cares what people say about you,

Sort your life out and get on with it.

Dan

If i were you i would shut the F up unless i knew the details. How dare you!

I think everyone just calm down and take a fiver.

It's about this time of the day when when a lotta young uns are likely to be signed in.

Yes, vent and air out our grievances and we all feel for Marc, his loss and how he was treated, but what are we showing to other young herpers here.

There is no requirements to be malign. Be examples and take the high road on this.
This may be a case of 'If you've got nothing nice to say.........'

i dont get it, is the site made mby mods, or who, and why are they dissing APS, who are they? are the members or mods, and by the way its very boring reading all it is, is some self obsessed idiot trying to put people down, obviousely failing by the crap site, and the fact that he sounds like he's so far up his a$$ he can see out between his teeth..

oh, is it the mods lil sanctuary were they talk about us and gossip about how terribly terribly horrible we are..???

you guys do realise this is fueling the fire?????

i love aps please dont let it turn into a bitchy cat fight site

Your right, I do not know the details

However I do not see the point of the conflict.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back