Goodbye APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well well well..

After that lovely read on the APS is a joke site, I must admit I have lost respect for some people in charge here. Im not into mentioning names, people can read for themselves who said what!

Its such a shame Slatey that you let certain individuals come and ruin your once great site. I know you and have met and spoken to you several times, and to be honest I think your a top bloke, but, you have let this site turn to garbage.

Its some form of communism here, and I am for one sick of it. I know most of the people who were issued warnings about post limits and you are kidding if you think they are the offenders on this site. All you have dont is **** the herp community off, the valuable people who offer there help like Pythininfinate and MrB. and you send them warnings! Your kidding.

So its goodbye from Pugs, no more pics peoples.. (yeah I know thats all I was good for lol)

I have my own site now and your welcome to come.

Delete this all you like guys, but I haven't broken any rules.

Signing off

Steve

whats ya site pugs? ill make sure i join it.

Yeah I have to agree with you Pugsly. I have received warnings for being on the receiving end of abuse. How crazy is that ?
APS seems to have been taken over by teenagers with 5 minutes experience telling people how to keep animals.
A shame really.

please let us no the site i will be joining! sorry to hear you say goodbye!

HEHEHEHE! This is the funniest thing i've read in ages, i can't wait to see what gets said in the next lot!
I'm sure theres going to be things of interest to me;)

Why are you all leaving? Stop your winging! They are only doing their job!!!
It isn't easy policing this many people. I think they do a great job!

Why are you all leaving? Stop your winging! They are only doing their job!!!
It isn't easy policing this many people. I think they do a great job!

so you would class baggin people their job? oh no no no no what has this world come to ? when dissing people is classed as okay?

pugsly will definetly miss your pics mate, they always brightened up the page and gave me some good wallpapers/screensavers;) but i don't think you'll be the only one leaving here... after reading what's been going on behind the scenes i start to wonder??? A lot of members who i really respect have been disrespected or accused of things and i just wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes...
personally i will stick with APS for a while in the hope that it can get back to how it was when i 1st joined. It has been such a helpful site for me as a newbie and a great source of interesting info and discussion (mostly).
Hope you guy's at APS CAN GET IT RIGHT! This has really been a s**t month allround

Is it such a shock that they speak about people on the site you goose? That IS their job!

Might be stupid question, but what is Pugsly talking about? What APS is a joke thread?

well... i may be one of those teenagers with 5mins experiance but i totally agree... i cant say anything without having somone critisize me for the past... i mean i am here for the exact same reason everybody else is here (to be part of an online community that share my interests) but EVERYTIME someone has to bitch and whinge about something or someone, cant we just talk about things rather than give a blunt point, forums should be open for discussions and NOT bitching about how wrong someone is, people learn from mistakes and they dont need a random telling them straight up they are idiots for making the mistake, i could go on all day with my ramblings but i wont waste my time, im going to that website and steering clear of here...

Hey kwaka its called TALL POPPY sindrome, SOME people on here cant handle someone doing something different to them coz they think that their way is the only way, thats why if i give advice to someone i usually try to end it with "thats what worked for me anyway"

I had the same problem when i moved here from Melbourne and the guys that i worked with (mechanics) did alot of things different to the way i did and they hated it, we still acheived the same result in the end, i just did stuff the way i was tought. Its the same here but people can choose what suits them, it will never keep everyone happy

re Goodbye

Cant say ime surprised at much that was revealed in the moderators forum,there was the little minority group that winge winge winge and whine about everything,just gets boring listening to the whining about chit chat etc and they dont realise they are boring chit chat,Sorry to see peterrescue go,himself and africa have good witt and humour which is sorely needed,yeh moderators moderate and talk about members,ive been warned by lutzd for things and wear it,you can wear it or take your marbles an go home,ha ha like leaving the state,am laughing just that smileys arnt working.

well pugsly you WILL be sadly missed mate its a real shame that you are leaving :( :( :( :(

Why leave because of that? It just means that the so called dodgy mods have beaten you.
As i have said before, if you think you can do it any better then pm slatey or adam and start doing the moderating, get the site running the way everyone wants it, dont run away and leave it to someone else. I like this site and want to see it get better not worse.
If i had half a clue of what i was doing (or new more about herps) i would do it myself.

i just read the joke aps thing. u dodgy mods are so [offensive word deleted by Mod] gay

Last edited by a moderator:
So get on the job then lizard boy. OK we have worked out that most people now have a problem with the mods, now lets fix the bloody problem and stop all the bitching:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back