It seems I became 'lunch' today...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been told that a dab of metho around the jaws does the trick every time; but have not had to put it to the test! Very impressive photos though..its always looks better when it happens to someone else!

Cutting off it's head sounds a little harsh, should have cut off the arm LOL

it was'nt extreme at all, i would of done the same thing. this was a full grown adult olive latched onto a baby's arm, they tried water and everything! i know i would'nt lose any sleep if i did it.

it would be the same if it was a dog! if it attacked your baby, out comes the shotgun!

Ahhh you didn't say it was a baby, (in your original post) in that case, don't let your fully grown olive cuddle your baby, :p

All of a sudden the young child's now a baby... olive near a baby? sounds kinda stupid to me, no excuses for it

This story has changed from young kid to baby. Why would you bring a baby that close to an adult olive. If it can fit in it's mouth it will see it as food.

sorry, have to pay attention to my wording.
Anyway, i was just sharing a story i was told. so everyone just ease up and step down off there moral high horse.
i can give you his number if you want mattqld83 and you can tell him hes shameful yourself. im sure he would like it.

aaaanyway, on a lighter note,after we pulled austy and the snake apart i got a call out to catch a yellow "python like snake" from a very nice house in black rock, ,only half an hour drive away,, and austy didnt seem to be in TO much pain so him and misky came to watch .ah .we got to the house and the lady was in her kitchen pointing out the window at this beautiful specimen sitting on her fence near the washing line.i figured out what it was when i saw it,but still i sneaked up behind it and grabbed its head,all the lady could see was the tail flipping around and me struggling to put into the bag,it was a good show.
anyone recognise what type of snake it is?

Attachments

• oohaah.JPG
    oohaah.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 82
wow lookout snakeman thats a rare plastic viper, comes from places like japan and china in highly populated industrial estates

Kwaka, you were on the mark... From the markings, I'd guess it's Chinese...

exotic.jpg

Photo by Misky

Cheers,
Austy.

got tagged by my jungle x coastal when it was a yr old......1st bite.......wasnt expecting it..........flinched..............poor silvan got thrown across the room and landed (in one piece) on a table:oops: i felt so bad for her.

i had about 5 puncture marks around middle finger..........serves me right for not washing the mouse smell off my fingers! how stupid of me!:oops:

Aust it is a chinese whip tail snake.....lol you should report it to the authorities in case there is more around lol I hope you charged her double for it

ROFLMFAO AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Better get that illegal import out of your house austy, your licence in in jepordy if your found with that one pmsl hehehehe

Just to clarify, Ssssnakeman is the relocator, Misky and I just went along with him on this one for a bit of fun. And for the record, I have no exotics, Ssssnakeman has it at his house! :D

Cheers,
Austy.

I have also been told by Simon STONE that a bit of metho on a cotton tip/bud and get it around there mouth area and they let go pretty quick.
j

Just to clarify, Ssssnakeman is the relocator, Misky and I just went along with him on this one for a bit of fun. And for the record, I have no exotics, Ssssnakeman has it at his house! :D

Cheers,
Austy.
QUICK BAZ GET IT OUT AAAAAGGGGG:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back