Question about 10 post limit

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scam7278

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just a quick question for the mods.... does the 10 post limit count if you have an item for sale? cause what happens if you get 15 post's asking questions about the item and you have already used up your 10 post's?????? im not out to start trouble but im just interested to know, not that i would reach 10 post's a day tho ;)

cheers

hobbo...................

just a quick question for the mods.... does the 10 post limit count if you have an item for sale? cause what happens if you get 15 post's asking questions about the item and you have already used up your 10 post's?????? im not out to start trouble but im just interested to know, not that i would reach 10 post's a day tho ;)

cheers

hobbo...................

What is a 10 post limit? I have been posting way more than that per day over the last couple of days.....

I am serious. I wasn't on most of last week. Came back on I think last Friday night. So, what is the rule?

A whole pile of people, including me, got slapped with a ten post limit per day.

If you didn't get a pm telling you about it- then you don't need to worry about it DP :)

Marie.

A whole pile of people, including me, got slapped with a ten post limit per day.

If you didn't get a pm telling you about it- then you don't need to worry about it DP :)

Marie.

Thank you....

I have had Slatey clear it up for me in a PM. Cheers

I dont think there really was a 10 post limit.
I think it was just a stir created by soulweaver & accepted by the other mods in the hope of getting members to shut-up a little.

If you can post more than 10 times than you know the whole charade was just a hoax in order to quieten down the loud members. Post as often as you like just don't breach any rules & it should be fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back