poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Marc be allowed back?

• YES

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • NO

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression he didn't want to be here.
Anyway I am sure you could PM Slateman privately & discuss it, creating a poll that goes against the moderators decision RE: banning won't do yourself or Marc any favours imo. I reckon if Marc wanted to return the best way would be to contact Slateman himself & have a chat with the guy, after all the final decision rests on the owner of the site.

Last edited:
oh well let God delete it...just interested in what people would vote.......dont bother anyone.

Calm down.
Just stating my opinion.

I gave a bit of food for thought & free advice, but if you would prefer to cause havok by calling Slateman God, and creating polls to point out that some members may disagree with the mods decisions than go right ahead. I will refrain from responding.

:shock: no1 delete it!!!!:eek: i want a vote my vote is >>>>>>>>>>>>> '**** yes' :lol:

Funny seems like he never left, maybe you could pass that on to yourself pheonix.

whats a dugadugabowbow lol....no need to pass it onto myself I can already read it thanks....

Anyway I am sure you could PM Slateman privately & discuss it, creating a poll that goes against the moderators decision RE: banning won't do yourself or Marc any favours imo. I reckon if Marc wanted to return the best way would be to contact Slateman himself & have a chat with the guy, after all the final decision rests on the owner of the site.

For once I agree with you, I think he is only Suspended, his account is still in the members list. I think it's his call not to be here.

he might be still in the members listg but he could be band for life

Agreed

I hate to admit it but I actually have to agree with J & C here. It will be purely up to the immediate parties concerned to overcome their issues. Not for our input.

Also your post is confusing to anyone new person or person not understanding the situation.

Why do people keep stirring this sort of stuff up? Every member knows well that no amount of votes can re-activate Marc's account - it is solely up to the owner of the site.... the only thing this poll can do is re-emphasise already known divisions which exist in this (and any) community.

Well Marc has written his appology to Slatey for speading the word of that site where he found the problem to begin with, but I dont believe he should say sorry for confronting him about it, yes Marc agrees it was the wrong way about doing it and thats what he is sorry about...nothing more nothing less....he also neve bagged APS out only those involved with the comments...had nothing to to do with the site itself...and all thru this has stated its a good site and would be sad to see it go.....

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back