Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamous1 generously donates a book to a lucky APS member, the title of the thread even has his name in it, then he doesn't even get a mention in deciding who won or the fact that he donated a book. IMO, Shamous1 should not have to send the book out. This comp was his idea, then was hijacked and now he has no credit for it. As the wiggles would say, WAKE UP JEFF, or should I say WAKE UP SLATEY!!!

Whta are you talking about seriously? I havent even talked to slateman about who won... its a typo.. he thought that I donated the book because i was one of the entrant's.

ow yeah
sorry well i think we should give a big round of appluares to shamous 1 you deserve it hopefuly it will be sorted out
but y didnt i win lol

because you enterd a day late.. after the time the entry must of beeen submitted

hahaha, oh yer btw thanks shamous1 for your offer of the book to the winnder of the comp:p

yeah but i didnt know it finished i read the first post and then entered then saw the last when it said finished my bad

Congratulations to the winners, Emily and Rhiannon :)

Does not matter. I'm not fussed one bit, just confused. Just glad it was a bit of fun for a few people during the past week or so's turmoil on APS. At the real young ones do'nt understand the politics of the whole saga.

What would it be like to be young again? Not a care in the world.

Get your details in and I'll post the book out Emily straight away.

Does not matter. I'm not fussed one bit, just confused. Just glad it was a bit of fun for a few people during the past week or so's turmoil on APS. At the real young ones do'nt understand the politics of the whole saga.

What would it be like to be young again? Not a care in the world.

Get your details in and I'll post the book out Emily straight away.

If I was you, I would be most disappointed. You did a great thing to help out a newbie. :)

Just another embarrassing mistake that has been made by APS

Am I soft

A few years back I would have been upset but I must be getting a bit soft in my semi-middle age.
That or it's all the beltings I copped around the head I got from the old job.:lol:

A few years back I would have been upset but I must be getting a bit soft in my semi-middle age.
That or it's all the beltings I copped around the head I got from the old job.:lol:

I reckon you just cheered yourself up with the moderhater line. That is a gem :)

and no, your not that soft. If you were, would have the animals you have now? That took balls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back