Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The book cost

You can get the book in Dymocks or Angus and Robertsons for $25.00

I still have a couple of copies left and was doing them with postage for $28.00.

I had a couple of people who wanted a copy each and asked for my address details so they could send the money order. Funny I never receievd the money order and it's been 3 weeks.:shock: And not even a word from them.

Oh well. Anyone want a book. or 2?

You can get the book in Dymocks or Angus and Robertsons for $25.00

I still have a couple of copies left and was doing them with postage for $28.00.

I had a couple of people who wanted a copy each and asked for my address details so they could send the money order. Funny I never receievd the money order and it's been 3 weeks.:shock: And not even a word from them.

Oh well. Anyone want a book. or 2?

Might have been one of the winners. Waiting to see if they can get a freebie before paying.

I also had a member tell me in an email that they were going to send me a copy of the Steve Irwin memorial they made on DVD. Also 3 weeks ago and never heard from them again.

OK people I made mistake again. Sorry for confusing all of you.

Results are like this:

Bookk donated by Shamous1 go to Emily mathers

Book donated by D.adder is going to Rhiannon

Sorry for messing up the names. Mr spike is not giving the book, Shamous1 is.

Winers please contact the right people.

I am getting old.

OK people I made mistake again. Sorry for confusing all of you.

Results are like this:

Bookk donated by Shamous1 go to Emily mathers

Book donated by D.adder is going to Rhiannon

Sorry for messing up the names. Mr spike is not giving the book, Shamous1 is.

Winers please contact the right people.

I am getting old.

WELL DONE SLATEY!!!! You are getting old. 5000 posts is approaching

Might have been one of the winners. Waiting to see if they can get a freebie before paying.

I also had a member tell me in an email that they were going to send me a copy of the Steve Irwin memorial they made on DVD. Also 3 weeks ago and never heard from them again.

i was also pm'd about this memorial dvd and i gave my address, still havent received anything or heard from them

If I was you, I would be most disappointed. You did a great thing to help out a newbie. :)

Just another embarrassing mistake that has been made by APS

That is just not fair people.
I named this competition after Shamous1 and he is not only one donor here. He have the right recognition from the beginning. All I did is that I made typo mistake in name because of my busy Christmas season. ( Christmas decoration business)

Comment like this diamond_python will only spoil future attempt to do this type of things on our site.
By the way APS did not made the typing mistake I did. So the embarrassing mistake is solo mine.I am doing lot of things lately include organizing guessing competition this book comp. and spending lot of time to improve site runing AFL and NRL comp and donating $50 price each comp and allowe people to have a good time. Can you diamond_python tell me what is your contribution to be able to criticize the others.
It is clear to all that if you do nothing you can't make mistake.

For got seek what more you people want from me. I am really having enough.

i was also pm'd about this memorial dvd and i gave my address, still havent received anything or heard from them

Glad I am not the only one. Well anyway, it is coming out on DVD very shortly so I will have to resort to buying the original :)

sorry guys it was me and i just havent got around to it as yet cause i havent been feeling too good so i WILL do it asap for you

cheers
hobbo................................

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just not fair people.
I named this competition after Shamous1 and he is not only one donor here. He have the right recognition from the beginning. All I did is that I made typo mistake in name because of my busy Christmas season. ( Christmas decoration business)

Comment like this diamond_python will only spoil future attempt to do this type of things on our site.
By the way APS did not made the typing mistake I did. So the embarrassing mistake is solo mine.I am doing lot of things lately include organizing guessing competition this book comp. and spending lot of time to improve site and allowe people to have a good time. Can you diamond_python tell me what is your contribution to be able to criticize the others.
It is clear to all that if you do nothing you can't make mistake.

Firstly, it was a competition that was started by Shamous1. D.Adder wanted to get on board and you allwed it which is fine. That is not my concern. I just wanted to make sure Shamous1 received his recognition.

Secondly, comments like what I posted will not spoil any attempt to do these type of things on this site. That is ridiculous you saying that.

Thirdly, YOU are APS.. You make the decisions, you make the rules. People can't post ???? without getting a warning, yet we can type ROLMFAO and that is fine. Different rules for different people.

AND, you said I criticised others. That is plural. I only said you.

I am sick of the crap. I am sorry to Shamous1 for hijacking this thread with my whinge but this site is over. Should I inform people Slateman of your email to me about closing this site? Would you like it posted.

You can have my membership. I am OUT!!!

P.S. Sorry to all the good members thats I had to write this. I am frustrated and have had enough. Good Luck and I may see you on other sites in the future. Cheers :)

sorry guys it was me and i just havent got around to it as yet cause i havent been feeling too good so i WILL do it asap for you

cheers
hobbo................................

Dude, don't worry about mine. I really do appreciate the offer though. I think I will purchase the original. :)

Firstly, it was a competition that was started by Shamous1. D.Adder wanted to get on board and you allwed it which is fine. That is not my concern. I just wanted to make sure Shamous1 received his recognition.

Secondly, comments like what I posted will not spoil any attempt to do these type of things on this site. That is ridiculous you saying that.

Thirdly, YOU are APS.. You make the decisions, you make the rules. People can't post ???? without getting a warning, yet we can type ROLMFAO and that is fine. Different rules for different people.

AND, you said I criticised others. That is plural. I only said you.

I am sick of the crap. I am sorry to Shamous1 for hijacking this thread with my whinge but this site is over. Should I inform people Slateman of your email to me about closing this site? Would you like it posted.

You can have my membership. I am OUT!!!

P.S. Sorry to all the good members thats I had to write this. I am frustrated and have had enough. Good Luck and I may see you on other sites in the future. Cheers :)

You are wrong

And if you don't know the facts please shut up. People like you are really getting me.

1. This competition was started by me and I named after Shamous1 and he deserve that for his generosity..

2. Yes comments like yours will spoil it for future, because I will stay a way from this type of problems and will not let it run next time to avoid unpleasant situation.

3.I did not hijack this thread as I started this thread. Shamous1 kindly pm me and offered donation. It was a generosity of his but decision of mine to start the comp.

4.If you are sick of the so call ..... I will be only happy to delete your account and save you from it. But I think that this.... is your own and you can't run away from it.

Below is the nice pm from Shamous one Which initiated it all.I am sure that he don't mind me to post it. read it and please shut up if you don't know the facts. All I did wrong is that I made typing mistake for got sick.

Shamous pm to Slateman:

I also have a book on snakes which is great for people new to snakes and even better for youngsters. It is brand new and I was wondering if you are interested in having it for a comp somewhere along the line. Maybe a newbie comp or a kids comp of some king.

If you are interested I'll post it up to you along with the Aussie Post money order once you let me know and give me the postage details.

I'm getting used to the site and it is much better and faster. You guys have done well.:p

My name is Emily and I won the book from Shammous. I want to say thanx to him and to the people who run this site coz i like to look at it and read the answers to all of the questions, eveyone can make a mistake so why all of the whinging i think it is a good site to learn a lot about reptiles and to help the new kids know what to do

Emily

Hi Emily,
You should have been getting ready for school:cry:

I just got back from the post office and I have posted it off toy uo Express Post. You should have it tomorrow morning so let me know if there is any problems.

Thanks for entering,

Shane

Thankyou to D.Adder, Slateman and Shane for their donations, time and work to do this for the kids. Good on you all for supporting our youngsters!

Rhiannon is going to be absolutely wrapped! She keeps asking me on our visits if there was any winners yet....so when I see her Monday- she's gonna be so excited! I only just realised myself, having not checked this thread for a while (since I posted asking about a winner!').

Thankyou again guys- keep it up. I'm hoping to come up with something to donate in return...not sure what yet- but I'm thinking!

Shane- have pmed you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back