Cape Yorks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee4

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After seing the great looking pair of Cape Yorks that mick was selling, it got me wandering how many variations in colour are actually around. Does anyone have pics as I can't say that I've seen to many on here or elsewhere.

Thanks for that but there doesn't seem to be many pics, probably from the change over as has happened with a few things hey?

Thanks for that but there doesn't seem to be many pics, probably from the change over as has happened with a few things hey?

could be, i just remembered seeing that thread the other day, as i said if you do a search you should find a few more.

People will start putting some in here at some stage id say

I have 2 Capeys dee, the little one's pic is the last one in that thread. They're both essentially the standard silvery grey colour but the bigger one has some creamy tones to him (similar to dobermanmick's) and the little one has a lovely red colour down her sides (hence her name "Dusk"). I don't have a lot of pics of either of them, the ones I have of the little one are on my home computer and the big one bites HARD so he doesn't get handled a lot :lol:. I might try to get him out sometime as he's due for a cage clean anyway and take a few happy snaps. The day he last tagged me he was looking absolutely STUNNING with the cream colour almost white but he hasn't looked as nice since for some reason :lol:

There's a particular type of Capey I'm after but have only ever seen it a few times...it was so long ago now I couldn't even properly describe it to you but at the time I'd never even heard of a Cape York and one particular snake made me instantly love them! I just couldn't stop staring at it. It was in a pet shop and I kick myself for not buying it at the time! They're one snake I definately hope to be able to get my hands on one day :D

Nigmax has some stunning capeys also. I have a few pics on my computer that he posted up on another forum a while ago but without his permission I probably shouldn't put them up. They're absolutely awesome :D

HEHEHE, I could imagine why he doesn't look as good. Sounds like he has turned into one of those snakes that when they are looking superb they are the ducks guts. But when they show ya some affection as in a love Tag they are on the outer.:lol:
Mate, any pics would be great.

Ok here's a few I took of the young one after a shed about a month ago or so. Her reddy colour was looking a little brown so we'll see what happens as she grows. I'll have another look for the big one pics I have but they're really bad lol.

DSCN5283.jpg

DSCN5284.jpg

DSCN5285.jpg

ooh ahh, what a bloody rippa(oops can I say that?:rolleyes: )She has a rich color hasn't she?
Thanks for that.
Oh and nice fake nails;) :lol:

capey

my late capey... wish i still had her DOh !

Attachments

• DSC00278.JPG
    DSC00278.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC00277.JPG
    DSC00277.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 95
re Cape

Few pics old pics of one of shane blacks i sold this year,was a nice snake.

Last edited:
Thanks Zulu, that is a stunner as well. They really must be few and far betwwen as not many pics have shown up:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back