• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WA womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how are they with mating and how long would you have to wait till there ready? How many eggs would they lay? and how are they with handling?

your wouldbe the nicest woma's I have seen so far.

jojo

jojo, they are easy to breed and handle if you so desire, the average clutch size im getting is 10 eggs. Womas can breed from 18 months or so on but i perfer to let them go an extra year before breeding.

hi rob,
i know we don't always see eye to eye, but those are some of the nicest womas i've seen, and as soon as i get my restricted licence i'll be looking you up to get me a pair,

i hope this isn't classed as chit-chat................. [it is..........just - Mods]

Last edited by a moderator:
trueblue, are these not Pilbara Woma's that were originally taken from the Boodarie Station in WA? Or are they different from Pilbara Woma's? They are great lookers just curious on the locale.

nvenm8, yeah they come from 3 adjoining properties with boondarie being one of or the main one.

rob now im confused, what is it, boodarie or boondarie? when will they be ready to go?

sorry my spelling sux, boodarie. the first cluch should hatch in a 2-3 weeks. still got 1 female that has only pre-lay 3 days a go, so they have a good breeding range.

As far as womas go these guys a the best by far IMO, for one reason, they are so small:) yes thats right i said i liked womas:)

Womas

Took a look at your pics. They are beautiful snakes. Just bought some womas myself and love them to bits. You are a lucky guy.

One of those womas in the pic looks like it is ready to nail anything that goes near it. lol.

Cameron

that shouldnt be a problem j/c, as long as the sex ratio is not too one sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back