IE7 is Out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Hi Guys,

Seeing the bulk of APS users use Internet Explorer, I thought I'd provide a public service announcement and mention that a new version is now available. You can download the new version from Windows Update or directly from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/default.mspx. The biggest benefit will likely be improved security (though it also introduces a number of features such as tabbed browsing).

I assumed everyone here would be genuine :p

That said, there are ways around that... but I won't go into that here.

i installed e7 a coupla days ago seems great.... just cant see to find my internet explorer/mail ??????any help????

Firefox is the most secure of the two still, I would go with that if you want something good.

i installed e7 a coupla days ago seems great.... just cant see to find my internet explorer/mail ??????any help????

I had to add the mail icon to the command bar, rightclick where the home button is a then expand "customise command bar" and click on "add or remove commands" find the icon "read mail" and add it to the list, once added you can grab/drag it to the position you would like

Champion!!!!:D !!!!! RodSydAus if i am ever able to help ya ......again thanks mate!!!!!!!!!!
ps and anyone else who helped me out i aint too computer savvy :oops: haha

Attachments

• Picture 976.jpg
    Picture 976.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 51
ive had the beta for about 5 months its okay more security would have been good

Yeah i've had it for a while, was playing up with java items occassionally seems to be ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back