South park.. steve irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benan

Reaction score
hey,

I saw on the news that south park thought ti would be funny to add him being stabbed by a sting ray in their show, i wonder what will happen? you think they will get into trouble? I dont think so they are in america they dont care about steve as much as we did.. hmm i think they should be sued.

Steve Irwin

hey,

I saw on the news that south park thought ti would be funny to add him being stabbed by a sting ray in their show, i wonder what will happen? you think they will get into trouble? I dont think so they are in america they dont care about steve as much as we did.. hmm i think they should be sued.

I think Steve Irwin was loved as much in America as he was here. I for one would stop watching South Park if they were to air such a distasteful episode. :evil:

South Park distasteful......NO WAY! :lol:

Don't see how it is any different to many other offensive and distasteful things they have done on that show.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker rock. I reckon they should be the first dual presidents :)
I found it stupid how he had a beer though considering he didnt drink :? I will still watch that episode nothing wrong with 'bad taste' if its funny.

South Park distasteful......NO WAY! :lol:

Don't see how it is any different to many other offensive and distasteful things they have done on that show.

Wow.. i agree with you Nome.

Perhaps a little too soon, but i've heard the plot of the episode.. it's hilarious. As sad as his death is/was... i enjoy a good laugh. If i were Steve Irwin, i'd be glad that people would be having a laugh at my death. I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just the way i am... i always look at the lighter side of things... I'd much rather people smile at my funeral then cry..

Nah, it's bad taste, i love south park but that was going to far. It was funny in the early days when they took him off but this episode is a bit disturbing.

yes i like southpark but they went a bit far by ripping steve irwin's death off, its on the news and all wonder what'll happen

This is what south park is all about .the show has always been offensive and in bad taste , so why is it any different just because they have "steve irwin " on it .
Dont get me wrong i like steve , and have all the respect in the world for him , but its south park.... what more can you expect .
and by the way i do watch south park , because it is offensive and in bad taste , its a break form the usual crap they put on tv .

As far as I'm concerned- the makers of 'South Park' are sick, disgusting scum.

And I'm not talking just in reference to this particular episode....

But regarding this episode- Steve has only been gone 8 weeks- and already these sicko's are making sick, disgusting jokes about his passing.

They lack respect, morals, and a care for the feelings of others. I don't hate many people, but I hate them with a passion- people who can be so cruel should be ashamed of themselves...not allowed to plaster their filth all over the airwaves.
They are no better than the people trying to make a quick dollar off Terri, Bindi and Bob's pain, sorrow and grief.

Scum.

Bravo

As far as I'm concerned- the makers of 'South Park' are sick, disgusting scum.

And I'm not talking just in reference to this particular episode....

But regarding this episode- Steve has only been gone 8 weeks- and already these sicko's are making sick, disgusting jokes about his passing.

They lack respect, morals, and a care for the feelings of others. I don't hate many people, but I hate them with a passion- people who can be so cruel should be ashamed of themselves...not allowed to plaster their filth all over the airwaves.
They are no better than the people trying to make a quick dollar off Terri, Bindi and Bob's pain, sorrow and grief.

Scum.

Very well put!!

Has anyone else seen the episode? I have, and they actually make note of how distastful and soon after his death a Steve Irwin costume was, until Steve tells other characters who he really is.... he is only in the episode for less than a minute, and I actually took their take on the situation as having a go at everyone else for making fun of Steve as soon after he passed, for South Park it was actually a rather tame parody, in some ways actually reverent in their sick kind of way...

I love it when people with half stories try to get on their high horses, even though they are sitting on Shetland ponies...

ps. Im not a fan of the show at all... and thought I would get all the facts straight before passing judgement... more people should try it !!!

Has anyone else seen the episode? I have, and they actually make note of how distastful and soon after his death a Steve Irwin costume was, until Steve tells other characters who he really is.... he is only in the episode for less than a minute, and I actually took their take on the situation as having a go at everyone else for making fun of Steve as soon after he passed, for South Park it was actually a rather tame parody, in some ways actually reverent in their sick kind of way...

I love it when people with half stories try to get on their high horses, even though they are sitting on Shetland ponies...

ps. Im not a fan of the show at all... and thought I would get all the facts straight before passing judgement... more people should try it !!!

Still no excuse for him having a beer and the poor attempt at his accent.
also i havnt been downloading vids for ages whats the best way these days?

On another slightly related issue has anyone here seen "bumfights"? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back