Any musicians on here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few guitars but don't get much time to play. Love going and watching a few of my mates metal bands play and watching all the goth chics.

Maladiction, Anarion.

I just had a listen and your band sounds awesome.
What do you play?

Lead Guitar and harmonies....played with Jimmy Barnes to 1200 people on Tuesday night...needless to say Wednesday was a bit of a mess.....

WOOT GOTH CHICKS!!!! sry, had to let it out, i also wanna learn some waterdown, my hopelessness and me

Learn songs you actually like. Don't just learn songs that are easy to play. If you get to a part of a song, don't give up but keep at it until you get. I know lots of 'guitarists' that can play parts of songs but not the whole song.
I used to play in bands until a few years ago. Still have my Strat and Peavey 5150 though :)

peavey 5150! what a beast they are, my guitarist in my band had one of them, shook the pubs we used to play at, great meaty, distortion channel too.

Has anyone tried downloading guitar tabs of late? seems like their is a huge courtcase going on in the states with music companies unhappy with people no longer buying sheet music. most sites have been taken down!

yup, was just about to give them that link, thats where i get my tabs, my guitar is a bc rich warlock and what beast it is

i got an epiphone black beauty les paul, and a G&L tribute bass.

oh thanks, ill try that one, i was on OLGA a week or so ago and it didnt work.

at the moment I just have an old epiphone special and an 1974 Ibanez jumbo body accoustic. I used to play an ESP M207 and a Les Paul Gothic studio edt but I sold them to help finance a 6 month touring holiday

My main gigging axe is a Jewel Blue Ibanez RG (left handed) loaded with DiMarzio Fred in the bridge position and a DiMarzio PAF Pro in the neck. The switch and pots are also DiMarzio.

My main amp is a Marshall JCM800 100 watt lead 2x12 combo and my effects board consists of a Mesa/Boogie V-Twin, MXR Phase 90, Morley Wah, Behringer Digital Delay and a Korg DT10 Tuner. My back up amp is a Mesa/Boogie Studio .22.

I also have a Tele copy with DiMarzio p'ups and hardware, Double Neck SG copy, Ibanez Concord acoustic, Strat (stock) and a couple of other cheapies but I can't fit them into the wagon to take to gigs so they just get used at home in my studio.

my bro plays electric and dums and a mate play the piano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back