keepers list

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carpetpythonking

Reaction score
hey guys,
i have lost my list of all the reptiles i can keep with my nsw class 1 liscence and i need someone to post it up here, my internet closes when i try and get it from the nsw parks and wildlife services site.

it's in pdf format so i hope u have adobe also a few newbies should take advantage of this file to confirm and research into what they can and cannot have

Attachments

• reptile_licensing_outline.pdf
    57.7 KB · Views: 173
Hey that sux u cant get womas, anyone know y? they are just another harmless snake arent they. lol. Only thing that stops me is the price but now i know my license doesnt support it anyway:(

I cant believe you guys have to have licences to keep reptiles here in the uk we dont need anything but then we dont have most of the most venomous snakes in and around us. The worst we have is the adder which I think is not even worth the mention as it isn't even fatal to a fit adult only kids or the old.

hey does anyone have a pic/info of a chameleon dragon? its on the class 2 licence list.

i beilive the reason you need class 2 for womas is becuase they are an endanged species

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back