Awesome day at the beach

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you look at the one of me standing next to the car, you can see my leg's natural colour. The sun was just reflecting this oil I think.

How aren't you grossed out right now? But I guess you wouldn't post up pics if you didn't enjoy it....duh :lol:

Well they aren't hitting on me. They just asked about my day and my pale legs haha. And Mr Bredli loves me so I don't care what he says.
I posted the pics because they show what a fun day I had with my best mates.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'm so tired. Pm me [deleted] :)

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, your a fine lookin gal...you look about my age, want my number???

Oh of course how silly of me :lol:

This thread is so gunna be flamed!! OHHHH I cant wait!!!! let me get the popcorn and lollies!! Just when I thought APS was getting boring

Last edited:
I wish I had a new hilux and lived near the beach and could get away with wearing short shorts.... *sulks*
Hehehe..glad you had a good day...Its been really crappy unpleasant weather in Sydney...cold, wet and windy. Not sure where summer is...

This is the best bikini body shot I have. Haha. Retarded look on my face as the sun was right behind the camera. The bottoms on the bikini were so big and floppy :(
Lol look how pale I am compared to Ellen behind me. Craziness

Picture242.jpg

Haha noooo. I have the worst legs ever. Maybe if I wear my little bordies.
Skin cancer..... is NOT fun... Wear sunscreen! You'll tan eventually..and now that you have holidays you can spend even more time in the sun! And where were your hats missy? :p
On another note..do you really need people from this website to tell you that you don't have horrible legs and/or bum??

Serpant_Lady said:
DON"T JINX IT!!!1 We need the rain so badly...
Er.. I mean.. glorious fantastic dark weather that doesnt make me feel like I'm missing out as much when I'm at work! (Actually thats very true..)
I wish it would rain properly though..none of this continuos (sp?) 8 hours drizzle... Gimme hard core rain! (Preferrably (sp?) at night.. :))

Gee that Ellen is a pretty girl. Cute aussie look to her.

:)

Lol we were wearing sun screen. And Ellen is from Switzerland, not Australia. She's only been here about a year or so.

Pixie so a round of knocking on heavens door would be out of the question then.

Look's like you had a good day out there Horsey. Why a horse Chiro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back