What's the dumbest thing u've done?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dumbest thing ive done is move down to melb with my girlfriend... for her to only move back home after 6 months because she misses her family, WOMEN.. now bob (my MD) is my new roommate and friend :D

the dumbest thing ive done is move down to melb with my girlfriend... for her to only move back home after 6 months because she misses her family, WOMEN.. now bob (my MD) is my new roommate and friend :D

sounds like you need companionship.... puppies are awesome for that! And i know where you could get one! lol

the dumbest thing i did was being caught with someone as they shop lifted,
kylie

Oh god did they manage to find another home or are they stuck with it?

I think he pounded it :( But considering he bought it from a box on the road for $20 it would have ended up a stray anyway....
It probably would have found a home though because it was sooo cute!

trust you to post this thread gordon hahahahaha love your work.

Tatts

hehe, pics of the tatts please :D i think u required to show us now ;)

Tatts are one of the oldest forms of stupid things done that I can remember.

I've got a pic of a dragon on my left arm that I got done when I was around 23 and to this day I am still amazed the Ministry of Finance - Foreign Affairs and Home Office allowed me to get it done.:lol:

My mate just left......... half ****ed again!!!!!!

I`ll let you know tomorrow, and if it bleeds burns or breaks I`ll post pics!!!!!

Ummm, tried to put out a oil fire with water! Ended up with no eyebrows and having to repaint the kitchen..

lol forgot to add that one to my list, only a few ago too n luckily my eyebrows are still intact lol :oops:

I am happy to say that my puppy has gone to a loving new home! a young married couple took hoim last night! Boy am i releived!

RAHH!

what the hell? how exactly did u end up with a knife in ur leg/ do much damage/pics?:)

well it was actually more my *** or high thigh really lol. I dont know how it got there and only went in about 1 cm lol fun getting it out ahhh serrated blades where dose the fun stop. Didnt manage to get any pics was at a mates place.

hehe.u might wanna reconsider b4 gettin wasted at his place again mate. could end up with the knife on the other side :shock:

HAHAHA how the ******* hell did you not notice that you got stabbed??!! LOL did you check all your money was in your wallet??? HAHAHA I'm sorry I'm sure it really hurt but like i mean really do you think youy fell on it or what?? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back