iraq saddam hussain

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warp81

Reaction score
jus reading an article on all the events in iraq earlier and all the comments left in the forum, the views of ppl were very diverse and split. jus wanting to know wat ppl think bout the whole thing including G. Bush etc involvement

I'd be more worried about North Korea's current experiments than the Iraq problem. I can't say what I feel about both situations because I would be banned from this site!! (and not for swearing either!)

Sadam.gif

Sorry..... couldn't resist :D

lol he must have fell off that trike :lol:
I think they should have shot him in is little burrow.
It was good to see the iraqis having something to celebrate though, it must be tough on them over there.
It will be good when they finally get to hang him.

As far as i know Bush's main involvement was being chief in command when the iraq war started. Ppl are always quick to blame america for everything but its really the rest of the worlds fault things didnt go better and of course all the biggots in iraq that want to start tribal wars.

Just curious why the sad face on the post? are you one of saddams fans?

hell no i think he is a monster, jus the whole situation is wrong, wat he did etc etc. plus i believe he should be made to rot in jail not get off so litely

im with cris, they should of shot him in the hole they found him, like the filthy rat he is.!!

He needed to be bought to justice and tried and convicted in public. Shooting him would have been quick but wouldn't have been as effective.

oil oil oil

guess what its about oil hence america's invading of iraq not once but twice

Well yes I think everyone knows it is about oil but if a tyrant is seen to be bought to justice it helps mask the real purpose of the invasion.

in my book chasing saddam again was there coverup covering the fact cnt catch osamma and all these so called dangerous countries and there weopans of mass destruction maybe bush is the tyrant

guess what its about oil hence america's invading of iraq not once but twice

Oil obviosly does have something to do with it but it isnt the main reason, although kuwait probably wouldnt have been strong allies with america if its wasnt selling oil to them i still think both wars were ethically right its just the way they were done that was wrong It could have all been over well over 10 years ago if the job was done right the first time.

I blame the failures in the iraq war on those that didnt help rather than those who tried to help the Iraqis. Everyone on this planet desrves freedom IMO and alot of the time it has to be done with force, casualties are a small price to pay for freedom IMO. There is absolutely no way saddam would have been brought to justice without a war its isnt possible to be against the war unless you wanted saddam to stay in power there are/were only 2 choices there are no happy fairyland inbetween solutions where noone gets hurt.

The war has already started if you dont like it build a bridge.

hang him hi!
and i cant wait for AMTG 3 to come back, so i can get on the **** with em!

He will face the firing squad.
What's AMTG3 ?

Live by the sword, die by the long drawn out legal process.
After being found guilty they should have been marched outside stood up against the wall and let a firing squad at them! There were no appeals for his victims.

well Sadam did blow up the world trade centres, oh soz that was Osama bin Ladens mob and he's in afghanistan.. and he did have heaps of nuclear weapons.. er soz that was probably iran or north korea.. i did hear he used to rape and burn families with little girls, oh soz that was the us troops..

and remember bush did have full permission by the UN to invade iraq.. er soz i wrong on that too!

to be honest since north korea has developed nuclear weapons, it wouldnt of taking long before iraq had some anyway.

and im not a saddam supporter. but i believe either the USA is very smart or really really dumb..

From what i understand Saddam initiated all those killings of the kurds. People forget the direct impact he had in those killings, And i find it hard to understand how Bush's involvement can be compared to that. People die in war, thats the sad truth. But from what ive read the kurds were killed intentionally to rid them from their homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back