My new EWD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koubee

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post some pics of my new EWD, Luca. He's only young and has slight tail damage. He's such a beautiful little dragon.

Attachments

• Luca1.JPG
    Luca1.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Luca.JPG
    Luca.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 71
Aww he's gorgeous. Love the colours. Well done :)

Thank you, he's a funny little dragon. Anyone know if they can live with a beardie?

yeah, they can, as long as they are of similar sizing.
i have beardies, blueys and shinglebacks that live together, and no dramas there. but wd get heaps bigger, so u might hav to consider that when there older

i'm gonna try him in with my Beardie, Koda, i'll just have to up the size of the water dish to a swimming pool.

yeah that will be fine, just monitor how they go on. they should be fine.

They were $25 because they had tail damage, the place i got Luca had heaps more of them too.

wow, what a beauty! (any chance of more pics), sorry i'm kinda obsessed with EWD's and Beardies.

In regard to housing the two different dragons together it should be fine. Some things to remember (as i've been told by others).

- make sure the enclosure has a fair bit of room.
- lots of water.
- just monitor how they go.

I am currently housing two yearling EWD's with a beardie (sex unknown) and the get along great, the EWD's often bask on the beardies back :D

I'm getting a knew enclosure soon (aviary) and i'm so hyped up about it, i'll finally be able to put cycads in and stuff, it's gonna look like something out of jurassic park, hehehe.

Thanks Starky, i'll get some more pics tomorrow. I just love my dragons.
They're so dinosaur looking, like raptors.

I totally reckon there should be a forum just for beardies and EWDs....

Nice looking EWD, the tail will re-grow but won't have the pigment. I currently have four in together and they get along like a house on fire. I'm going to be disapointed when I have to seperate them. Good luck with Luca !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back