Picture of My Blonde Mac

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeypython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

My little blond mac has turned 1yo.

She has been a fantastic snake and would reccomend anyone to get one :) (Of course I am bias)

I have attached a few pics from our photo shoot on the weekend.

Honey python :)

Attachments

• Josie1 - Nov06 Web.JPG
    Josie1 - Nov06 Web.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Josie2 - Nov06 Web.JPG
    Josie2 - Nov06 Web.JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 84
I searched high and low for her but I ended up getting her from Shane Scarff who Im told breeds nice macs. He also gave me a money back guarantee up until she ate at my place which was a good 5 days before she ate as she was in the midle of a shed - so I was pretty impressed with that.

She is about 60cm or so and i feed her normally every 4-5 days or so. Ive been feeding her like this from when I got her and has certainly grown well on this feeding regieme. She now eats pinkie rats and loves them!!

Honeypython

I have her brother :) got him 2 weeks ago.

oh no, its the little cutie that convinced me i need a blonde mac for myself (when you posted pics of her swimming).
She's looking nice and healthy ...I think i might have to give Shane a call and see if he has any more hatchies this season ;)

Great looking snake :D

I'm getting my blonde mac in December and it's so hard looking at all these great pics and trying to be patient LOL

Micaela

What a beautiful snake you have there. i also have one of shanes blonde macs. mine is one of his 7th or 8th generation captive bred (can't remember which) and she is a beautiful snake. will post some pics when i get a chance to take some pictures. i think mine cost $300 and worth every cent. beacuse this was my first reptile shane took the time to show me how to feed and look after her as well as showing me some of his colection of amazing snake

Cheers
james

What is shanes name on here?

I have a blonde mac and they are awesome and a very friendly snake. Mine is coming up to 1yr to in about a week and has never bit me once. I have another one but i have only had him for about 4 months he is yet to bite sa well.

Cameron

From what Ive been told thy grow to about 5ft. Out of all the Maccies, the blondes grow the largest.

At the moment she is ina shelf of my Tv unit but before that she was in a plastic tub - she has grown so quickly and Ive had to keep up grading :)

Shane Scarff is the breeder of my snake - Im not sure of his user name on APS. If any one needs his number they can PM me and I will pass it on.

Honeypython

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back