What's your ride?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun in your own thread, if its about bikes post in this thread otherwise dont.

You want to talk about horses start your own thread

And no i wont chill out this is what makes me really cranky

there my whinge

There WAS a horse thread! Some people just want more lime light.
Your bike looks fantastic.
I wish I had a dirt bike as I would most certainly come out for a ride.

Used to ride a wr200 til I sold it to help finance a trip about the place. Be looking for a new bike in the near future. Took a makes bike for a squirt a few days ago and I've been bitten by the bug again.

Have fun in your own thread, if its about bikes post in this thread otherwise dont.

You want to talk about horses start your own thread

And no i wont chill out this is what makes me really cranky

there my whinge

geez i started reading this thread and was entertained and now i go no further after this post.
it's a forum not a fricking dictatorship =p
let's pass the talking stick and mrspike can decide who has it?
I DONT THINK SO, atleast the joke was made in context. This is what makes ME cranky.

I got a 95 Yamaha YZF750. Live near the GOR so love to ride the twistys!

bloody Jappers lol give me an old norton, Idian or BSA any day of the week.........

i'd love to ride an old BSA, my grandpa had a BSA sidecar back in the day. must've been an animal to operate, it had knobs and levers everywhere!

I ride a Yamaha Raptor 660 2002 quad and a Yamaha 450 quad. The Raptor is done up with the suspension do dads and better breathing with pipe and carb stuff and the 450 is bone stock for now....;). While riding we get to see much of the local wildlife and even a desert tortoise now and then. Never a snake though, yet. Probably going too fast...:shock: B-Factor

i dont hav a bike but id like a hot pink one thanks.. an make it a lite 1 lol so i can hold it

Gsxr

Not a dirt bike mate, but i'll post it anyway.This is my old school GSXR 750. Still goes hard for an old girl.
Used to ride a lot of dirt bikes years ago such as xr 75,yz 80, cr 125, it 490 etc but now into road bikes.

Last edited:
More

More bikes people!

I think you may have scared people off SPike with you snapping at them.

You did ask what were people's rides. You did not specifically state motorbikes (with engines).

Great thread but IMO I'd say sorry. It's sudden outbursts that we regret later that cause down hill spirals. Sorry for going on. I'll get some pics of my bikes and post them when I get the chance.

Stay cool MrSpike........breath in............and out............breath in..............and out;)

Raptor 660, race it on the speedway, 2002 Yamaha R1

Attachments

• 100_4137 (Medium).JPG
    100_4137 (Medium).JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back