warning!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not getting out of control at all, just look back at what you are typing, it is making no sense.
Just try a few of these ,,,,,.......

Just goes to confirming what I think about uneducated Schoolkids on these forums......

(However, yes, there are some good ones, albeit they are rare).

Python Blue
Don't take offence at what is being said in regards to the way you write. Instead consider it constructive criticism as most of us are genuinely interested in what you may have to say but simply find your grammar hard to make sense of. If you try a little harder you will work it out and every one will understand exactly what you are trying to say. I was the worst speller in the universe and my grammar still leaves a lot to be desired but I am slowly improving by participating in these sorts of forums.

Cheers Dave

lmao am I missing the part where it is getting out of control??? lol I think all everyone is looking for is clarification on this matter...But fir the record i gave away several snakes for free (no strings attatched) to members of this site but I never asked them for their details I had them come to pick them up....Anyone that gives out their address to someone they don't know must be STUPID absolutely STUPID .....I have made many many friends through this site but none of them know where I live yet...They know what suburb but that's it...I mean really why not just out a thread on here saying "I have many Herps come and still them please" really????????? People confuse me sometimes.....(out of control??? lmao)

Python Blue
Don't take offence at what is being said in regards to the way you write. Instead consider it constructive criticism as most of us are genuinely interested in what you may have to say, but simply find your grammar hard to make sense of. If you try a little harder you will work it out and every one will understand exactly what you are trying to say. I was the worst speller in the universe and my grammar still leaves a lot to be desired. But I am slowly improving by participating in these sorts of forums.

Cheers Dave

There... corrected :p

Serious Python Blue... This thread is fine, I am interested. I am so scared of people breaking in and stealing my baby... Call it borderline paranoia... But when you read about GTP getting stolen at gunpoint and dragons going missing... This paranoia is therefore justified.

As far as spelling goes... Don't stress it... I am a teacher and I can't spell... i once was trying to write the word scissors on the board and I seriously COULD not remember how to spell it. So instead I replaced the word scissors with 'cutty things'.

I look forward to some semi grammatical threads from now on... hehe...

Can i ask personal questions... Such as age, location, nationallity etc... then yet again it's none of my business either...

But fir the record i gave away several snakes for free (no strings attatched) to members of this site but I never asked them for their details I had them come to pick them up....Anyone that gives out their address to someone they don't know must be STUPID absolutely STUPID

Sorry cwarren... must have clarification - not mocking here... maybe a little facecious...

Ok... You never asked for their details... but you (I assume that's what it is meant to read) had them come pick them up... Hence you gave them your address!!! To someone you DON'T know... hehe... So you must be STUPID absolutely STUPID

Sorry... i am just losing it today... have to much time on my hands through the process of procrastination where I should be marking exams!

i'm a school kid and i dont have bad spelling and grammar

Last edited:
It should be:

I'm a school kid and I don't have bad spelling and grammar.

But your punctuation leaves a lot to be desired!! :) :)

Sorry cwarren... must have clarification - not mocking here... maybe a little facecious...

Ok... You never asked for their details... but you (I assume that's what it is meant to read) had them come pick them up... Hence you gave them your address!!! To someone you DON'T know... hehe... So you must be STUPID absolutely STUPID

Sorry... i am just losing it today... have to much time on my hands through the process of procrastination where I should be marking exams!

what are you on about??? I was giving them away so i didn't have to worry about them stealing them?? what's stupid about that?? Now would you like to clarify?? or is it just that you are trying to use it to have a go??

,,,,,,,,,,,,whos given away free spotteds,,,
........anyone trying to steal my herps lives the rest of there LIFE with a serious limp.....:p ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back