How far would you go to retrieve a fishing lure?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendarwin

Reaction score
Took this pic this morning of my boss retrieving a $10 lure despite the obvious hazzard.

Attachments

• Snoopy 013s.jpg
    Snoopy 013s.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Snoopy 015s.jpg
    Snoopy 015s.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 192
g as kids we used to dive in to icey cold water and find our way through the maze of snags to retreve our fishin lures, but neva went to that kind of extreme! luckily we dont have crocs in vic!!!!!!!

he was probably just disappointed his new $10 lure didnt attract the croc so tried waving some fresh meat around in the water...his hand :rolleyes:

cool, pics lol. did he continue fishing when he retrieved the lure?

Heh.. I would get it as well. :p Its only a massive wild croc defending its territory after all. :p

Wasn't even his lure.... He just said OOOOh! theres a lure in that tree, I said how about that fella right there on the bank? he went on regardless so I took a picture to show his wife how he died. (he survived though).

Didn't see a snake all week, not even a file snake and there are heaps there.

Lol, u can imagine,

"You know, I've recently decided that you will be the one to take over the company if something ever happened to me. Oh look a lure, I'll just bend RIIIIGHT over and get it."

*Nudge*

"Oops..." :p

This company is the RAAF, and I have no ambition of taking it over! Sergeants are easy to replace anyway.

Ben
I went out goose shooting with a mate a few weeks ago and he told me there wern't any crocs in this swamp. He went out up to his waste to collect some geese (I was to scared). I went up on the dam wall and noticed a 3-3 and a half meter croc sliding into the water. I put a round in front of its head but it didn't stop it and it was heading for my mate. Luckly it couldn't submerge as the water was shallow (deep mud but) then it went left and I told my mate to go right. He couldn't see the croc and it couldn't see him due to the reeds.He made it out and I reported the run in with the parks croc catchers later that night. The next week we saw a bloke in the same spot up to his waste and calmly told him to get out of the water!

Lol, u can imagine,

"You know, I've recently decided that you will be the one to take over the company if something ever happened to me. Oh look a lure, I'll just bend RIIIIGHT over and get it."

*Nudge*

"Oops..." :p

hahaha that's funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back