WOW @ this Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timotei:
http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=35122

All the photos she put up on that thread have been removed though, they were all taken from the net, except she didn't do her research and put up pictures of animals she saw in 'Africa' that aren't even in Africa, that's how people initially caught onto it.

She then went away from aps for 3 months, probably hoping people would forget the last photo scam before trying it again.

I don't think she's trying to scam people out of money, I think it's an attention thing like the African trip and various other stories posted up here...some people just do things like that on the web for no apparent reason. Sammie is different though because she's been here for so long and met so many people, even had an aps gathering at her house over 2 years ago, I don't get what the point in doing this is. Obviously something to do with trying to look like she's really good or something and the attention thing. Makes you wonder about anything she ever said, there's been plenty.

I hope you get over yourself PK. Mucking around with pictures just makes you look stupid, but actually taking people's details is making you look like a scammer.

Last edited:
What are you going to be doing with the contact details of the people that got in touch with you re purchasing these pythonkisses ?

Lol She Got You Good!

Timotei:
http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=35122

I don't get what the point in doing this is. Obviously something to do with trying to look like she's really good or something and the attention thing. Makes you wonder about anything she ever said, there's been plenty.

I hope you get over yourself PK. Mucking around with pictures just makes you look stupid, but actually taking people's details is making you look like a scammer.

It's SO OBVIOUS that it is a jag!
If you want to know why she did it just look at the lenght of this thread............look all the folks who JUMPED at the very thought of being able to get such an animal in Australia. HA HA, she is just playing with you.........the only details she's really taking note of is who out there is gullible.

LOL She rattled the monkey cage just to hear the hooting and hollering LOL
If you don't see it you have no sense of humor.

Last edited:
Reading over some of her other threads, it looks like she's just another pathological liar. Probably doesn't even know herself what's true and what isn't. The internet is full of them.

Gekkocha WROTE
It's SO OBVIOUS that it is a jag!
She rattled the monkey cage

HEY GECKKOCHA
your delusional mate,
thats no jag and we are not going monkey over the jags ,

your the second MONKEY on this THREAD ?? you simple minded ***

CHEERS

if jags are here, which im sure they are!! they would sell for much more then 500!!! atleast 1000 imo.

Did anyone actually receive a PM in reply indicating you were going to be able to buy one of these?

What a stupid thing to do. How many seconds penalty should this be worth if you get 900 for posting to many replies. There's 90 odd responses so far.....and for what....making members of the site angry.

I thought we were an online community, helping each other at what we enjoy doing.
Not taking the **** out of each other.

I hope this country never sees a snake that looks like that! What's wrong with the natural species we have already? There are so many to choose from!

shes a bad bad girl and needs to be spanked..
i suspect a mental illness there somewere...
were ever theres is money there is crocks....
and it means less buyer confidance across the board...
shame on you you silly little girl dumb crocks end up in jail.....

I think she has done it for a stir and has been VERY successfull!!!!!!! The people who throw abuse are the ones who should stay away from this site. Peace out ya all.

quote/ I can't really see the problem, it was pretty obviously a joke or she wouldn't have thrown bears and rattlesnakes and bearded dragons into it.
Now if some people have a problem with her personally that's a different issue but it might be bridge building time. ;-) quote/ boa

hahahaha, this is funny ****, just been reading the africa holiday thread and ya still think its her humour boa? I agree with everyone else, she is an attention seeker...whats stupid is that after her africa thread got caught out, she had to do the same with this thread...She should have at least copied em from a book or sumthing people couldnt find the pics so easily...hahahahaha...we are still waiting for the photo shop of you holding these snakes PK... or you too shamed and embarrassed to come back so soon???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.....

No you all scared her off. Now we will NEVER get the chance to own one of these snakes for such a good price. tsk tsk tsk shame on you all!!!!

Would any1 like to buy my 20 year old tortoise here...I have 50 of them to get rid of cos of the lack of room in my backyard...They are $500 each...pm me and i can arrange for the money to be transfered into my overseas bank account...

damn, i cant add the pics...just look at the avatar above...she/he stole the pic off me...

They would handle well, except they weigh 500kgs each !!!!!! I imported them from my 8 day holiday in Africa...

rofl...hahahahaha sorry just had to TRY and crack a funny...lol

glad i made someone laugh...I sure cracked myself up...hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back