Last Post

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonkisses

Banned
Reaction score
Dont Know Where All Of You Get Off Attacking Me I Posted Like Asked

Where In The Hell Have I Said Within The Post That They
Were Mine ********ing No Where

Where Have I Asked For Money Again No Where

I Passed Everyones Details On To Adam And Ben
What They Do With Them Its Up To Them
All I Have Said Is That I Have Seen The Animals And
Adam Asked Me To Post As He Is Not Yet A Member Here

When Adam And Ben Gets In Here Take It Up With Them.
Don't Know Why They Would Want To Join.

Great, so now some random people have members details. I am not sure what is worse, pinching photos of snakes overseas to pass off as animals coming up for sale in Australia, or passing peoples details onto other people.

:(

Seeya later Pythonkisses.

Last edited:
You said they were on Dutch paper at your father-in-laws place? :lol:. So you've seen these animals that those photos you posted up were taken in 2002 and are in the netherlands, as seen on a website if you click J&C's links, just like the african photos were. Come on Sammie :lol:

Considering you say you do police checks on people and claim you can do so because your family is in the police force even though that's against the privacy act, I find it disturbing that now you have people's personal details.

Hobby doens't need people like this.

See ya later PK.

believe me lol, i know just how ya feel, give it a week and ull get over it

What's going on??
Is this a personal fued that has unnecessarily gone into public view? Or am I just ignorant?

What's going on??

Well where do you start?

Someone did something someone else didn't like. Everyone had a whinge.

Typical day on APS by the looks of it.

So is everyone breathing smoke today or is it just me?

The front is about 4klms north of me. With a light sw due this afternoon.

IsK

Well where do you start?

Someone did something someone else didn't like. Everyone had a whinge.

Typical day on APS by the looks of it.

So is everyone breathing smoke today or is it just me?

The front is about 4klms north of me. With a light sw due this afternoon.

IsK

Hahahaha oh is that all? *rolls eyes*
Its not that smoggy in Syd atm..feel sorry for you in the Blue Mountains though..

Are people all going to forgive each other soon?

Tatelina, if you can be bothered it's this:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=43525

The photos of the animals in question were taken from a netherlands website.

Reason why people are jumping on it is because it involves people's private details and because this isn't the first time from this member.

People getting sick of scammers in the hobby, whatever the reason they do it. It wastes peoples time, just like the $1500 GTP kid on here not long ago.

PK,

If going to post constant lies try to remember your story .....PMSL

So how do you explain the pictures taken from that webiste?

First its your mates, before they were taken at your father in-laws....... So Lame!

Im sure you will be back in a few months, so you can attempt to fool a new lot of people.

Cya in 3 months...lol

Where's peterjohnson64 ? He can start the book on how long it takes for Pythonkisses to return.

:D

is this a usual occurance for python kisses

Wheres the lead,subject matter is lacking?

quick to judge, but not quick to actually sit down and listen, they just want their say and thats all that matters to them, what if she was telling the truth, well u all put your foot in it and ruined it for the ppl who actually might have wanted them, thanks to ppl like the judges thats why most ppl have left
kylie

It's interesting to check the membership age of the people offering sympathy and the membership ages of the people that aren't putting up with this, and then question, perhaps the older members know a thing or two more about PK, than the newer members do ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back