Last Post

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe given our younger age, we respect our elders, lol, not all of us are jackasses looking for attention

lol everyone bang on.

Not for the first time she got caught out telling porkies now she has got the dirts because she got sprung AGAIN.See ya PK,if ya can't be honest there is no great loss.

So now members of this site condone people trying to scam others? And are slamming the people that aren't putting up with it.

Yeah, makes sense.

I don't know why this hobby pulls so many dodge people, you would think that most people wouldn't want those kind of people here. Or do you want a site that's no better than petlink?

or maybe given our younger age, we respect our elders, lol, not all of us are jackasses looking for attention

*whip noise*

Thanks..I have now read that thread and am trying to not make any assumptions..its a bit hard though when everyone seems to band together! Sheesh!
Hopefully no money or details were taken and no harm was done.

Just it its just another story, i cant believe what im seeing, people are defending PK?

Come on, cant you see the photos are 4 years old and stolen from a European website?

She has a histroy of posting photos she has found on the net,. and claiming they are hers.......

This time she took it to the next level

Dear gullible bunch,
How could it be possibly true?
For starters she didn't inform anyone in her post that they were an exotic species or that she was advertising them for sale to those members from the Netherlands region only, nor did she reply with that response to any PM's, her response was simply "I have passed on your details to the breeder". As far as anyone who read this thread knows or was concerned they were assumed to be advertised as Australian species (and I am sure there is actually a rule regarding trying to sell exotics on this AUSTRALIAN HERP SITE)

Besides that she 1st made out that they were her friends snakes & then they were housed at her father in-laws & now they are in Netherlands owned by some Adam & Ben dudes (fake names PK sorry, Adam & Ben is not the breeders names, they were bred by the user Wouter Kok from many over seas forums and if you like I can post you links to some of his posts that show the exact same snake). As far as I can see it is all a load of rubbish in order to try & big note herself & grab attention. OH and . Wouter won't be joining, that won't happen because they can not sell offspring here, its illegal to import exotics & they would have better chances advertising them elsewhere on over seas sites. They are not as silly as PK and would know this fact hence they have not been bothered to join yet!

Last edited:
Hopefully no money or details were taken and no harm was done.

Yes, details were taken and PK, by her own admission, has passed these members details to a couple of non members.

Who are these guys ? We don't know, the members who's details have been given to strangers don't know either, but it's ok, as apparently PK knows them. :rolleyes:

Wrasse is right, there is a history, a big one. If one member was here, he'd be saying something. The ones that know are at least giving her that courtesy of not bringing up all the other things.

People wouldn't say anything if she just stopped doing this.

Last edited:
Whitey, so if someone is trying to carry out yet another BS scam and they've got a history of it and ripping at least one person off, noone should say anything when they try again?

Whitey, so if someone is trying to carry out yet another BS scam and they've got a history of it and ripping at least one person off, noone should say anything when they try again?

all whiteyluvsrum is trying to say, is if it dont involve you then stop b.itching about it and get on with life.

I knew the person pretty well who it involved.

Mel, I can say what I want and if you've been here for as long as some of us have, you would know why people are saying things. It's obvious to anyone she scammed that thread, what's wrong with warning people off giving her details?

Anyway, I'm out, if exposing a scam on here is wrong by you new people, then so be it.

Sammie, I honestly hope you get some help and I mean that sincerely.

Look, the people she ripped off shouldn't have been mentioned. If they want to speak up, they can.
The issue here in this thread, started by PK herself, is that she is a scammer and a storyteller. If you want to turn a blind eye to it and allow other members to be sucked into her stories, then step away. Meanwhile, for anyone else that cares to find out what she has done, do an archive search. For those that don't care, don't. No skin off my nose. The warning has been sent.

hmmmmm.........interesting......i am sooo bloody confused on this site...

yes, but because of the ridiculousness of these ppl, 3 nice ppl have left the site and are telling others to leave too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back