Last Post

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i dont think we'll see oddie again, nor will we see pk and another person left during the week, someone who had, had enough of all the ridicule and aggressiveness, displayed in everyone

Well you may think that, but i say PK is a "nice" person at all for trying to scam people, i hope she does leave this time................................

Why do you want a con artist to stay??:

I told you, peterjohnson64 needs to keep the book on how long they are gone for. These threats of leaving are a common occurance.

Relax Kylie, they aren't really gone. :)

I'll just say this...Wrasse is right, it shouldn't have been mentioned. I only heard the other party's side anyway, initially I didn't want to believe it. But seen enough lying and BS by her since to have made my own judgement on the truth of it. That's all you can do. If anyone really cares, they can do an archive search on it. But dont' flame people for warning people about giving their details to someone like that, or for warning on the authenticity of that thread.

Ive been reading this site for a number of years now, and i can remember a few incidents involving PK over the years.

I dont know why people have been sucked into her tricks once again.

Someone tried to stop her a while ago, but due to the flirting and winking she was doing with most of the male members, they were pretty much all on her side and backing her up.

She is deffinately a pathological liar, and i think someone has already said it, but i'll repeat the fact that most likely even she doesnt know whats real or made up anymore.

Lies always come undone, and this persons have come undone many times.

But, believe what you will, cause what ive read over the years coming from PK's finger tips is definately fairy tale stuff.

Whitey why should anyone reveal the other person's info just to satisfy your curiosity? You've been here 2 months - how can you question the honesty of members who have been here for years and seen it all? I say we all just make a note of the people who have defended pk and remember not to warn them in future if we see them getting sucked into a scam. Fair?

i have to agree with whitey on this...
how can we believe what PK has done if no one tells us or proves it to us.

Whitey why should anyone reveal the other person's info just to satisfy your curiosity? You've been here 2 months - how can you question the honesty of members who have been here for years and seen it all? I say we all just make a note of the people who have defended pk and remember not to warn them in future if we see them getting sucked into a scam. Fair?

Spot On,
Geez, you cant even warn people of a scam these days..................

What proof do you want Whitey? Seriously search threads she has "started", although i imagine some may have been canned.

im not asking for any personal info, people are claiming that pk ripped money off people. there is no proof?

Things happen outside the realms of this forum Whitey, but still involve the members.

You may not find the proof your looking for on a thread, but i thought you didnt even care??

Whitey, she didnt rip me off, so ill let the person/s she did speak if they wish.................

Anyways, the scammer has been suspended, so its all over now,......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back