Puppy Update (now a horse)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Some of you may remeber about six months ago Mblisset had some rescued puppies that needed a home. I got two of them of him. One I kept and one my cousin has. I though I would post some updated pics so you can see how much he has grown over the past few months. He is twice the size of his sister and he was the second smallest in the litter. It appears he is actually a boxer X horse lol

the first is just after we got him home and the others just now

I will get one of his sister later off my cousin.

Attachments

• PET0043.jpg
    PET0043.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCN1390.JPG
    DSCN1390.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 101
lol that was the first intro to my other two. He is bigger then both of them now but

Omg, he has grown so much.....

What can I say.... Your an excellent Daddy :)

Matt

lol no this other male is...The one with he brown patch. Their names are Kiara (white one) Busta (the brown patch) and Tyson (the horse lol) He is still in puppy mode. You know? if it moves attck and chew it and if it doesn't move attck and chew it lol. He is so clumsy, he stops running about two seconds after he runs into something. We are waiting to see of Kiara is pregnant to Busta, See how we go...

haha yeah my lil pup is like that still

and he can be very clumbsy its funny sometimes as hes paws still look so big
and im worried as he now has loose skin again which means he is about to grow again

We went from pic. a to pic. b........ love her still....... top guard dog.

Attachments

• Maloo 003.jpg
    Maloo 003.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 1-06 010.jpg
    1-06 010.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 49
how good is it though? I mean you can be experiencing the worse time in your life and you only have to sit with them for a moment and things and thoughts just seem to disappear. They're like kids excpet you don't have to worry about getting pressies and stuff for them,,Although the missus thinks we do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back