Have a Crappy ****mas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any end? My lawnmower blew up yetsreday.....got the father in laws. And this morning I got a letter from Legal aid debt recovery and now I have to pay $1780 to them because when I had the custody case with my ex she has told them she can't pay the bill and now I have to pay her account with them???? what is it??? i rang them and told them it isn't my bill and I can't pay and being the nice bloke he is he reckons he is going to cease assets then??????? i had arranged with the ex a couple of months ago via her brother to drop off a couple of things for my daughter for christmas to him and he would pass them on and now she has sent a message saying not to worry about it because she will make sure my daughter doesn't get them?? I have just about had enough of this......A joke is a joke but come on. it is like some really sad script from home and away. This can't be real life can it??? Oh and the father in law aksed me if I realised the rego was due on my van and then he says."oh and did you know the two back tyres on the car have the wire hanging out of them???" I told him no but could you come and kick me in the balls while you are here???

lol

Last edited:
When something goes wrong, everything goes wrong doesnt it :(

As long as you have your family close to you, thats the main thing

There is always a way to scrape through
I have been there and you will get through it cause I did!

I have a mowing, landscaping business i'm more then happy to do your lawns if this help a little.

Mate you are alive ,you have a family that is willing to put you up, your not starving, being shot at .Your kids have a roof over their heads. Keep feeling down and you will just keep drawing the bad luck to you. As for the x not passing on gifts... well one day your girl will know the truth and what your x has done. You have lost 2 rodents a lawn mower and a delivery job, Hard on one wage sure is, Try 6kids nine grandkids should be trying to wind down no chance working harder than I ever did,
Get a job doing night fill or some such till something better comes up.

How many kids you having at home living with you, boy/girl...and how old? Maybe someone can help you out with actual gifts?

A couple of Christmases ago I was on the verge of being evicted. I'd recently become a single parent to three kids and was left with half the ex's debt, so all my centrelink money was going to that, and I did not and still don't receive any child support. I had no assets to sell, I rented a house, I didn't even have a car or a bed to sleep in at the time. I was invited to someone's house on Christmas day and ate good food for the first time in a couple of months and my stomach couldn't handle it as I wasn't used to that much food, I got really sick lol.

I couldn't afford presents for my kids, the ex didnt' buy them anything...but one thing that did really help was going to centrelink and explaining I wasn't going to have a roof over my head for Christmas and what could I do? They gave me an advance in payment, which was a cash advance of $500 (on my parenting payment), and I payed it back slowly over the next 6 months. If I didn't get that we would have been stuffed...so maybe that's an option for you? If your wife/partner doesn't work and you have a child/ren, she should be getting full parenting payment now that you aren't working, as well as a generous family benefit, also you should be eligable for the dole immediately since you were let go. If you are getting held up with centrelink, just give them a call and go in there, it does work and they do hurry things along. And make sure you ask about the cash advance!

Good luck mate, I've been there and had nothing to start from again and three kids to support, but things pick up eventually, you just gotta believe that they do.

cwarren i dont have alot to offer but ive got some toys and clothes that my kids are not using if they are any help to you.keep your chin up mate I know how hard things can get but you owe it to your kids and yourself to fight on.
good luck to you.
odie

Me and my family are more than happy to help out in any way that we can.
That's what Christmas is all about. We live in Newcastle so anything we can
do CWarren let us know!!
And don't feel bad about accepting help from people, everyone has to do it at
one time or another.
For you to have so many people offering help to you at this rough time in your life
you must have put something good out there in the first place, otherwise it wouldn't
be coming back to you like this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back