Help Cwarren and family have a better Christmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, As we have all read Cwarren has had a bad break with work letting him go just before Christmas and the bills etc are flooding in - and he not sure how the kids are going to enjoy Christmas.
Now a lot you on APS have stated that there happy to help out with a dollar here and five there will now lets see who up to help I have a Pay pal account - so all you need to do donate what your happy too - and help at a fellow Herpa who needs to have a better Christmas.
If you don't have a credit card or a pay pal account and you want to help out - see if someone else close to you is donating and they might be able to pay it in for you.
Or if anyone else has a better idea let me know.
Thanks everyone,
Auzlizardking

Have a Crappy ****mas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I just can't work it out? I must have been an absolute butt in my past life...You know anyone who works there butt off and try to help everyone and make life good for their family and friends, But no matter what they do or how well things seem to be going you just know it is all going to fall on its arsse for them... ??? Yeah well that's me...Christmas is coming and I go into work today and before I even get out of my van the manager walks over and says thanks but we don't need you anymore, we will pay you for today but see ya! Looks like the missus and kids won't be getting anything for christmas this year unless eviction from our house and maybe the van and car reposessed. Just enough money to see us through the next couple of weeks. Sent about a fifty copies of my Resume off today and rang around every transport\courier compnay in Newcastle, Central Coast and even Hunter region and everyone is quiet until after January they say.... So please forgive me if I say Bah Humbug......Merry Crapping Christmas to all and to all blah blah blah. I am still smiling though albeit fake

Hi, As we have all read Cwarren has had a bad break with work letting him go just before Christmas and the bills etc are flooding in - so he's not sure how the kids are going to enjoy their Christmas this year.
Now a lot of you on APS have stated that they’re happy to help out with a dollar here and five there - well now let’s see who’s up to help. I have a Pay pal account - so all you need to do is donate what you feel happy to. Here is your chance to help a fellow Herpa who deserves to have a better Christmas.
If you don't have a credit card or a pay pal account and you want to help out - see if someone else close to you is donating and they might be able to pay it in for you.
Or if anyone else has a better idea let me know. Or if Cwarren can post a bank account we can put the money in to his account.
Thanks everyone,
Auzlizardking

I forgot to edit the listing before I posted it.

i thought he had a big enclosure for sale around the $1000 mark, surely that would buy a present or two and pay a few bills. what about his snakes?? how will he feed them,or why not sell them?? can i send you my bills to pay for me ??
cheers Matt

i thought he had a big enclosure for sale around the $1000 mark, surely that would buy a present or two and pay a few bills. what about his snakes?? how will he feed them,or why not sell them?? can i send you my bills to pay for me ??
cheers Matt

LOL Matty I'm selling the enclosure but this is to help out Cwarren and his family

cwarren72 has a big old shop cabinet hes fitted out as a enclosure, thats why i ask if hes wanting around $1000, surely that will help him out, wont it?? why cant he sell his snakes?? hes got the choice of family first or keeping snakes.
cheers Matt

I would be very careful about sending money to anyones Paypal account. Unless there is a tracking mechanism is put in place to keep track of all money donated. Maybe a senior moderator could be informed/PM'd of all money donated. The only paypal account you could be sure of would be Cols (cwarren72). In lieu of that a direct deposit to his bank account would be acceptable.

I will see how much I can scrape together. I certainly will help out though and give the money to you darren to transfer into his account. Does cjwarren need to find somewhere else to live or is he right? I have a house he can rent very cheaply if he wants. Pm me if I can help.

cwarren72 has a big old shop cabinet hes fitted out as a enclosure, thats why i ask if hes wanting around $1000, surely that will help him out, wont it?? why cant he sell his snakes?? hes got the choice of family first or keeping snakes.
cheers Matt

If anyone worried about there money not getting to Col
A list will be made up and posted on here of everyone who helped out and the amount sent in.

This is a great idea auzlizardking!

If I wasnt so broke myself I would chip in, but phone bill, insurance and electricity bills are all due before new years, so have to pay them off first :(

Good luck and I will def try to donate if I can!

Edit: I am sure I can pull together a donation to help out you and your kids - every little bit counts doesnt it!

Last edited:
Guys you don't have to do that...I posted in here to get it off my chest cause as sad as it may sound in here I feel like part of a big disfunctional family lol... Maty I do have the enclosure for sale. In fact I have two enclosures, selling my mags, a boat and a ute. And anything else I can. But selling is not sold you know what I mean? I have actually dropped the price of the cabinets just to try and get them sold. As for my snakeys I have a guy supplying me with feed for nothing to help me out. I know things will pick up again and I am keeping positive I guess it is more that it is these times that make a person feel a little bit of a failure...............But hey there is always tomorrow hey?

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts at time to everyone

breeding your own rodents will save you heaps of $$, i understand what your saying its hard to get things to sell sometimes.
cheers Matt

as will i chief, if you wanted to PM some bank details (cjwarren) i shall send you what i can spare to try and help you out.

i know what its like to be in a cr@ppy situation but i dont have the dependants or responsibilities that you have... let us help man :)

Like I said ladies and gents. the posting is to get it off my chest. The repsonse from you guys is amazing (bar a couple) we both have been made feel better just knowing people still care about people. this won't be a great Christmas for us, we know that but we are remaining optomistic. It looks like we may have sold our wheels which will help a lot. We aren't suprised though by the response because it is this sort of thing that this site is built on. It brings home the true meaning of Cristmas and that is family and friends. thankyou everyone.

Colin, Kayla, Sommer & Tekani

We would really like to help...
I purposely don't donate to world vision or anything like that because i've never really been sure that the money will get to where it's really needed...
This is different...it will be great to know that a little bit of help is really appreciated and can make someones day a little brighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back