• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cupboard Cabinet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
I have this cabinet for sale. As you can see it is an old cupboard turned into a three bank enclosure. It has been inner lined and each section has a bank of three lights running off timers and a thermostat. Each section has its own removable hide box built into the top three draws which are held in place by pvc couplings. Middle enclosure excellent for hatchies, Juvies or something like any of the children breeds. I am in Newcastle so delivery would be at buyers expense (although I could deliver locally to coast or sydney area and Brisbane on my next trip up there at a cost) Asking $900 for it.

Attachments

• cabin2.jpg
    cabin2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 467
I hate to do this but make me an offer guys and gals....serious offers only please. PM me also I can organise deivery to sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and north as far as Brisbane for a price...

im interested. In newy too.

Can you forward me ythe measurments of the sections??

And do you have any more photos??

sorry been away (sort of) side sections are 44cmW x 44cmD x 150cmH and middle section is 44cmW x 44cmD x 55cm H. Will attach some pics in a minute

here are a few new ones. shows the middle section and the upper part of the side sections, one with my eight foot coastal in it to give you an idea. Also there is a couple with the top draw out to show the hide boxes in the three draws. The top box is smaller then the next two in the next two draws. You can also see the exhaust fans built into the side sections in the top corner.

Attachments

• DSCN1366.jpg
    DSCN1366.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN1365.jpg
    DSCN1365.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN1367.jpg
    DSCN1367.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN1369.JPG
    DSCN1369.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 95
won't be able to bring it up now until I get another job and some money for fuel.

well as some may know I am kind of in a bad spot at the moment so because of that fact I have to now offer it for $650...In any language that is a bargain. It is a good enclosure and the thermostat and timers setup works well especially with the exhaust fans. I can still organise delivery to local areas to as far as Sydney and northwards depending on Local and cost of fuel. Anyway there it is $650

Dude I want it!!!!! How much to bring it up to us on the Gold Coast??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back