Let me out !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeRed

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Judging by the expression on his face I dont think that this little fella was too impressed about having his photo taken. Its his first brush with the paparazzi :)

Last edited:
Gawww that's the cutest thing EVER!! How on earth is the rest of his body in that egg?!?!?!? Those eggs must be like Mary Poppins bag LOL!

yeah its probably like being stuck in a sleeping bag and having the zipper roll around onto your back.

I shouldve put a coin or some other familiar object next to him so you can see just how small they are. He is a Black Soil beardie (Pogona Henrylawsoni).

Now I have to go and wake my kids up so they can see the beardies hatching :)

he congratts
are they jst normal beardedies or orange,yellow,red phase ?
selling any ?

brad

Good work codered, I love beardies, best reptile :D

thanks for sharing.

cheers

hodges, they are Pogona Henrylawsoni (Black Soil Beardies) so they dont come in yellow/red etc phases. Normal colouration is a grey/brown. They are waayy smaller than vitties, about 15 cm TL, and they are heaps cuter :) I will be selling them in about 2 weeks, so just watch out for the For Sale ads.

About ten are out now (from the first 2 clutches) and looks like quite a few will be very yellow (I didnt expect that). Might have to keep a few more back than I expected
icon_smile.gif

He's grumpy cause he's had to stare at the cross on the egg for 10 weeks.

how much you selling them for code red

they'll be $75 each or $200 for 3. Just gotta wait until they are eating well. The first dozen or so will probably be ready just before xmas. I'll put up a for sale ad when it gets a little closer.

it still amazes me how they fit in an egg. his head looks as big as the egg in that pic lol

the egg is a bit bigger when they are inside, and deflates a bit when they tear through the shell.
But it still amazes me too how they manage to fit in.

Here are some of the hatchies. Looks like they colour up very nicely. and all have really good contrast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back