Ladies?? Strange question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok now this is for the ladies.. I have a strange question for you all.. Did anyone here send an email to a hotmail account recently accusing them of having an affair with their husband and sending photos to their husband?? I know this is a strange one but if it is you then you will know the email I am talking about. If so can you PM me as I need to chat to you.

Cheers

Col

Wasn't me but I looove gossip, who did what to who now??:lol:

so how come no one has commented about this thread being non herp related chit chat that ruins our forum lol Im going to the other forum now you people have ruined this one with your chit chat an holigan samoligans lol

so how come no one has commented about this thread being non herp related chit chat that ruins our forum lol Im going to the other forum now you people have ruined this one with your chit chat an holigan samoligans lol

col is asking a serious question. go and have ur teenage conversations in another website.

col is asking a serious question. go and have ur teenage conversations in another website.

I ask serious questions all the time... like whats happening today... then i get serious replys like links to the news pages!
Col can take his serious question to the serious question forum
Dont tell me where to take my teenage conversation mam mayb you should take your old conversation else where

Wouldn't matter if she were exactly the same age, she would still be older than you. :)

Can't help you Colin, will keep my ear to the ground for you.

and i was getting excited reading through th posts till i hit the last one and realised it all had ended before it really began
o well

wonder if any one has pmd Col

Yes i have pm'ed colin and it's a shame that this site has turned to this...chit chat crap rates more over herp issues.
This is so much like high school...she sent an email that he said was this that she said he did about what he said.....

If this is all over what i think it is then the original person who chose to publicly bring this to the forums - i hope you're sorry for this. It could have simply been dealt with via a pm - not bought forward to a public forum.

This has caused more trouble than it is worth.

if it's not over what i think it is..sorry - im butting out now ;)

Last edited:
ok peoples....I have solved the mystery....Sorry I can't or won't go into detail...I know it has some pondering things but I had to sort something out and now I have been able to do that... Thankyou all for your patience...And G I know it was a strange question and hence the reason I said it was.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back