looking for a good home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
I put this in here as I am not selling them....

Ok due to current circumstances we have decided that we have to find new homes for our three doggies. We have two boys and one girl, although we are just waiting to see if she is pregnant. The Brindle is Tyson and is about six months old and he is a boxer X staffy andis going to be a bigger boy and we got him as a rescue from Mblissett, The brown Busta and is a Red Cattle X staffy and is a great boy. He loves to run and play and loves the water, great temprememt.
The white one is Kiara and is such a loving girl but she needs attention. She is a Bullterrier X staffy and She is a great house dog and loves to sit right next to you or at your feet and would be a great companion for someone looking for a close frind. Anyway this is hard for us to do but we know it is the right thing to do... Thanks everyone

Attachments

• PET0079.jpg
    PET0079.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 69
  • PET0065.JPG
    PET0065.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 81
  • PET0030.jpg
    PET0030.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 89
  • PET0033.jpg
    PET0033.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 66
I see you say NSW country in your profile.....are you anywhere near Portland by any chance? I may know of a dog rescue group that may assist.....

Very damn cute by the way!

pity you werent in victoria, i would definately take one

They are realy good dogs. They love to play and are loyal as.. They would make great present for the kids????

we had a dog get into our backyard today, lovely little puppy, the kids were playing with it for hours till the neighbours came home

Whitey,... can you use them????? I will deliver just to watch!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back