• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Auction her off

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shamous1 (and anyone else), can we keep this thread on bidding for this snake. If you aren't interested in bidding, or don't agree with those of us who want to help Col, please start another thread to discuss it.

Thanks & try to have a good one.

I would like to let all members know that APS adminstration have nothing to do with this auction and takes no responsibility for it.
We are watching this closely and will make decision later if this type of selling(auctioning) will be allowed in the future. Auction in for sale forum is something new and we have no Idea what can happen in the process. There is also no guarantee from site management that money will go to charity nominated. People who are involved in bidding have to make they own decision on this one.

Also, please, serious bidders only. If you don't have the cash available, please do not bid.

Keep in mind the snake is located in Melbourne, and YOU are liable for any freight costs on top of the purchase price of the snake. Payment required first week of January. If you bid and win, you own the snake.

If you wish to remain anonymous, please PM me with your bid, and I will update this page with the highest bid.

Current Bid to Python Blue at $301. HOWEVER, lets not do this $1 increment rubbish (no offence python blue :)), please keep bids in $10 increments. Next bid make $310 (or higher if you like), but keep in even $10 increments please.

Highest bid on this thread, or preferably PM'ed to me, before midnight 31st Dec, wins.

Happy bidding

Martin

re jungle

hey all i bid 320 for the jungle thanks Jaxxs

Ok we have a bid for $320.00 - Now this is going to a great guy and his family.
It might be a late Christmas but come on everyone lets make it a great Christmas.

Ok I have been told the snake has gone missing so I guess unless it turns up all bids are off

Ok so will that mean "IF" it turns up will the auction resume with only one day to go from when it is announced that it is found? "IF" it is found

speedy
Yearling
Seller Join Date: Oct 2006

Re: snake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi mate might need to extend this auction iv been away and my brother was looking after my snakes and left the door open on 3 enclosures. 2 snakes escaped one of them being that on auction hope i find them soon because the other is a adult female woma.

sorry about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back