Where are all the reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisek

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been searching solid for 4 weeks on the net posting numerous adds for first reptile. I cant seem to get one??? I lined up a fresh hatch childrens but have lost contact with the breeder im so so so keen to get a small snake im going insane my wifes sick of me pacing the house checking email every 2 mins. :rolleyes:

If you have some juvi's please email me i will be waiting i have $200 to spend and will travel if needed this weekend
Hunter valley central coast sydney.

PS this is my first snake so please dont sell me a snappy dud.........:(

thanks
chris

Last edited:
snappy doesnt make them duds, just usually scared when they are young thats all. message bigguy from this site or hugsta or ncherps or the like and they might be able to help you. good luck you know you wont stop at 1

i realise that they are snappy when young. just didnt want someones 10 year old never handled pit viper lol.......

Have you tried URS, the herp shop, any of the local reptile suppiles shops - they have breeders names on hand.

havnt tried them are they reasonable people ???

try bigguy. he is in gosford and from all reports very good to deal with and great snakes. i am hopefully picking up a hatchling mac this weekend.

cheers
James

why is it necessarily a dud if its snappy, its only a small snake it cant hurt you.

Anyway, if its small, chances are it'll be snappier than a bigger one because it will frrl more defensive more often becase it is intimidated by more things.

getting a hatchy, chances are it'll be snapy anyway, until it settles down

try URS..
Ultimate Reptile Supplies
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au
tim is the fella to talk to, i brought my daughter a childreni a few months ago. they settle very quickly. and great price. i paid and within a couple of days i picked her up from the airport. have a look on the site.
cheers
mel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back