• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

B.H.P hatchlings for sale.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and this one im still not a 100% on the sex as it probd a bit deeper than the other females
but not as deep as the other males so it could be 50/50.

Attachments

• PIC01374.JPG
    PIC01374.JPG
    311.8 KB · Views: 58
I would love a BHP in the future, but just cant afford one at the moment.

Are you planning to continue breeding? if so when do you think you will have the next litter?

do you have any left if so how much deposit on just a male

did you get my pm, interested in a male
can i see the ones you have left please

sorry i did not get your pm all males are still for sale as no one has handed over any cash or said they would take them yet so have a look at the pics and let me know what number you like.

it's funny have had that meny pepole wanting them but when it comes time for money to be handed over no body wants to pay.is it just me or does every one want every thing for free these days.

it's funny have had that meny pepole wanting them but when it comes time for money to be handed over no body wants to pay.is it just me or does every one want every thing for free these days.

spot on mate its crazy how many have you got left? have anyone handed over the cash

hey krusty how much for a girl on her own and do u have any new pics of female 2 that I could see. How long would u give to pay off. Thanks Allana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back