• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchling Central Bearded Dragons for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny

Reaction score
I have for sale a new clutch of beared dragons. They are only a few days old and won't be sold until they are eating well.

All hatchlings will come with an instruction / care sheet as well as information on how to set up and maintain a colony of speckled feeder roaches.

Buyers must be licenced.

Species Name: Pogona vitticeps

Common Name: Central Bearded Dragon

Sex: Unknown

Quantity Available: 16

Price: $50 or $80 for two

General Description: IMO Bearded dragons are the most entertaining and interactive lizard to keep. They are also quite hardy and relatively easy to care for and make a good first lizard.

Willing to Freight: At buyer's expense

Contact Details: Contact me by PM or call 0411 253 623.

Pictures of the parents:

I will be away from my computer until the 20th. I will get back to everyone who has PM'd me with final freight costs as soon as I can.

Pending payments etc, there are 6 left.

All are doing really well and are active and eating beautifully.

Thanks

Jenny

special needs beardie free to good home

I have one little guy left who has had his foot bitten by one of his clutch mates. The foot is damaged but still there. Also the very tip of his tail has been bitten off. It does sound awful, but hatchlings often bite off bits of their brothers and sisters by accident when they are learning to hunt live food.

This little fellow is free to anyone who:

- can love him for who he is
- can see past his disabilities
- can pick him up as I won't freight him

He's a little small but only because life has been a bit tough so far. I expect him to cope very well with three good legs.

Cheers

Jenny

I have one little guy left who has had his foot bitten by one of his clutch mates. The foot is damaged but still there. Also the very tip of his tail has been bitten off. It does sound awful, but hatchlings often bite off bits of their brothers and sisters by accident when they are learning to hunt live food.

This little fellow is free to anyone who:

- can love him for who he is
- can see past his disabilities
- can pick him up as I won't freight him

He's a little small but only because life has been a bit tough so far. I expect him to cope very well with three good legs.

Cheers

Jenny
Oh what? Poor thing.
I would have loved to have picked him up cause I'm starting to think that I should have got two because I feel sorry for my little one being all alone all of a sudden...but oh well. I'm sure someone is about to snatch him up and give him a loving home.

My little one is such a little piggy! Very glad to see.. :D Thankyou for all your fantastic help! If I could give you sellers reputation.. I would. :)

Many thanks to Jenny for letting me take and care of this little one. 8) It is in safe hands. Its very alert so I'm sure he'll be just fine. So far he hasn't eaten, even been offered a 'combo plate' - baby crickets, bearded pellets, veges and sprinkled with insectivore powder. Theres no pleasing some animals!! :lol:

Jennys setup is great and all her animals look healthy, so if you are looking for some beardies, I can vouch for them. :D

Heres a pic of the little bub:

Attachments

• central2.jpg
    central2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 128
Have u any left? How much x2 freight to townsville What sort of set up would we need etc thanks

beardies

Many thanks to Jenny for letting me take and care of this little one. 8) It is in safe hands. Its very alert so I'm sure he'll be just fine. So far he hasn't eaten, even been offered a 'combo plate' - baby crickets, bearded pellets, veges and sprinkled with insectivore powder. Theres no pleasing some animals!! :lol:

Jennys setup is great and all her animals look healthy, so if you are looking for some beardies, I can vouch for them. :D

Heres a pic of the little bub:

I'll vouch for that too, Jennys reps are so gorgeous. I picked 3 up a little while ago and all are goingso well, thanks again Jenny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back