So in Love!!!!!!! 1st Woma hatchie!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salebrosus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I came home from my boyfriends place early this morning and thought i better check the incubator just in case. I started getting all teary eyed when i saw a gorgeous little Woma who had decided to stick its head out for a little peek. It is the first Woma i have bred and i so badly want to pick it up but i'm leaving it alone at the moment. The rest are still yet to come out.

Thought i better post the only clear picture i have taken of my latest addition.

Huuuuuge thanks to paul4, Hugsta, NCHERPS and Shane from aussiepythons for all the help and info they have provided me with.

Simone.

Last edited:
Awesome! Congrats Simone, give yourself a pat on the back. ;)

Thanks guys, i think one of the highlights of keeping reptiles is when you breed them and you see there gorgeous little heads poking out. I'm not a clucky person but damn i am when it comes to seeing baby snakes. AND they're just so cute and innocent when you see them making there way out.

Thanks guys,

Simone.

My girl laid 9 eggs one was a slug. one started going bad about 3 weeks ago so i separated it and kept wiping the egg down etc. If that one hatches it would be a miracle.
Out of the remaining 7 eggs one looks iffy but the rest appear very healthy. So i am hoping for at least 6 bouncing bubs.

Simone.

well done!! keep the pics coming as they all come out!

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Very envious, can't afford (or breed on my licence) at the moment, but one day.....

Awesome Simone...I'm impressed!

It's great to see more women getting into breeding reptiles...good on ya :)

Thanks heaps Nome. As i am sitting here typing two more have split their eggs but they are in no hurry to move from their warm little eggs. Will take more pics as the action gets a little more interesting.

Thanks again,

Simone.

A big congratulations to you simone. Must be an awesome feeling to have your woma eggs hatching.

Congratulations once again

Cheers

Thanks Everyone,

Will try and get pics as they are poking out- at the moment they have split the eggs but are refusing to do much else. Hopefully it will be a nice surprise when i wake up in the morning.

Simone.

Unfortunately i have to sell some of them- if i had it my way i'd keep all of them. Thanks serpenttongue.

Simone.
Giddy Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back