Your Ride

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but what I'd really like to own.......

The true reptile lovers bike..............

Attachments

• 05-11-06_1620.jpg
    05-11-06_1620.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 72
Who built that custom haha it's great!

This is my ride.
In the back left you can see my house

Attachments

• myride.jpg
    myride.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 62
Very nice indeed timmy;)

Just gotta spray your home and ride blinging gold and it will be truely pimp:)

Heres me ride.
Shots taken when coming across the middle from Albany to Goldcoast through Alice.

Attachments

• Picture 528.jpg
    Picture 528.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 609.jpg
    Picture 609.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture 498.jpg
    Picture 498.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 506.jpg
    Picture 506.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 55
My Rides
The Hummvee is my bro's, The Bronco is mine

Attachments

• DSC04986.jpg
    DSC04986.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 54
  • P1140044.JPG
    P1140044.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 44
  • P9020023.JPG
    P9020023.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 55
Here is my ride. 87 skyline R31 will need an upgrade soon!!

Attachments

• hsut77_01_small.jpg
    hsut77_01_small.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 165
Yep it's nice alright, real nice. The ex Mrs used to have one, it was her baby. :D

But Hemi, you seem to be missing a cylinder or 4 :lol::lol:

LoL, they were they quickest car built in OZ over the 1/4 mile for almost 25 years !

I read about a guy in the US that has a Aussie charger and every time he goes down the 1/4 people are amazed when he pops the hood and there is only a 6 starring at them.

LoL, they were they quickest car built in OZ over the 1/4 mile for almost 25 years !

I read about a guy in the US that has a Aussie charger and every time he goes down the 1/4 people are amazed when he pops the hood and there is only a 6 starring at them.

The RT chargers were quick but lacked a little in the handling department.
They had a good stint on the straight line, but had no success in circuit racing.
The Ford GT HO (grand terrain handling option) was built to be a better all round car :p

The 265 is a freak engine for sure.
And there is some awsome after-market products available.
Its a shame Chrysler/Hemi arn't as well liked in Aus as GM & Ford.
Would love to see a few examples of Hemi 6 powered Sigma's, Galant's & Centura's.
Forced induction would put these guys on the map and achieve the respect/credit they deserve. I think there is a 7 or 8 second Centura about that runs a turboed 265.

Not too sure actually..... Think they were called the westcost choppers and they are a father and son team....... Hope I'm not wrong.......
Oh wow, I thought it might have been the guys from American Chopper. They have a show on the Discovery channel, they build some awesome bikes.
I was hoping they would come to Perth while they were in Aus..I guess not :|

well the van is off the road again i was trying to get some sweet air over the speed bumps and the exaust fell off, better luck next time. here is a pic of the pontiac when i got it its now been pulled apart and work on the chassis should start with in 3 weeks to get disc brakes fitted, lowered onto its belly and strengthend to take a pontiac 455ho motor. and the other pic is similar to what i hope it will look like in a few years

Attachments

• pontiac1.JPG
    pontiac1.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 48
My hears'es converted to limos for ghost tours.

Attachments

• dx-04.jpg
    dx-04.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Parra026s.jpg
    Parra026s.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture024s.jpg
    Picture024s.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
some great looking cars you guys have. i love old hot rods and muscle cars and REALLY love chargers.

But i drive a 1990 hilux 2.8D and love it. I love seeing a dirty 4WD, shows they actually get used

Damn, reading this made me sad, i got hit by a taxi yesterday and it rode off my camry (it ran red and into my passenger side, nobody hurt) .... At least the people were aami were nice, ill ask them to send me a pic of wats left of the car? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back