Dad

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well i saw the gonna be a dad thread and thought i would say that i became a dad on tuesday to twin boys, Hayden and Nickolas weighing 5pounds8 and 6pounds 1 here is a sneak peek at my little men. fatherhood is everything i expected and soooooo much more.

IMG_0121.jpg

Cheers Ricko

I can't believe they are finally here! They are gorgeous, congratulations. I've been waiting to see pictures.

Tell Mel congrats too, and that we reckon she's really brave ;)

Can't wait to see more pics (hint)

Cheers,
Steve and Naomi

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I just wished lucas triplet girls!

thanks for all the comments people. Nomes/steve you guys will get some mroe pics soon only at home late at nights at the moment but when mels back home ill email you millions of photo's promise, thats all i have at home tho just to tease you. well i need to sleep got a big day feeding changing and working in the morning night all
Cheers Rick

Oh, just look at them! How wonderful! Congratulations to you and their no doubt exhausted mother :D

thanks for all the comments people. Nomes/steve you guys will get some mroe pics soon only at home late at nights at the moment but when mels back home ill email you millions of photo's promise, thats all i have at home tho just to tease you. well i need to sleep got a big day feeding changing and working in the morning night all
Cheers Rick

Can't wait :). Don't worry, whenever you get around to it lol. You've got some busy days ahead ;). I'm just glad we got to see them, they are so lovely. We are still blown away you guys are parents of two babies!

Have a good sleep :)

Please tell me how do you come up with names?

With pets i have waited for a personality to show..................................

good news mate two bouncing baby herpers can;t get much better then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done mate , congratulations , life will never be the same but for the better. oh well done as well mel (you did the hard work)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!!! Congratulations!!!! SHO CUTE!
And lovely names too! :)

Oh wow congrats guys! They're so cute :D. Well done to Mel too! Hey do you guys have twins in your family? Like your parents at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back