Hello all

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
New to the site, it looks great with lots of info. Interested in learning a little before i acctually purchase my first python. :D

welcome to the site bigpython, you've come to the right place.
there is heaps of info on this site.

Thanks guys, Yeh i need to know what i'm getting myself into before i dive in.:lol:
Wouldn't mind starting off with a young easy python and go from there.
What would you guys recomend for a first?

Welcome to the site, I would suggest a carpet python for a first snake.

Welcome to the site bigpython, happy learning, you will have fun picking everyones brains. i do :)

welcome, i recomend getting the latest copy of Reptiles Australia magazine, it gives a bit of a breakdown of the more common species with some pics. it should help u in choosing the right snake for u

Hi and welcome to the site. I dont think you can go past a childrens python for your first. But in saying that within 4 years I was breeding and had 30 of various species. I started off saying Im only getting one. That was 20 years ago. Good luck with your choice.

welcome to the site bigpython, you've come to the right place.
there is heaps of info on this site.
So true. I'm an new snake owner, children's python, and every time I've asked for help or advice the response has been tremendous. This is a great site because of the knowledge of the members and their willingness to help newbies. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back