Slayer ate his first chook!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Try going to some pet shops and asking what they do with the excess kittens that get dumped on their door. We had a supplier in Toowoomba who gassed then froze them and rang us once a month, great food source and free. Also the scrub won't struggle with with a small food item. Our old 12 foot girl used to struggle with rats as she was so big and couldn't get the rat properly.

Any for sale around Melbourne?
Been looking for a while now but nobody seems so be breeding this year

Upmarket pets had a heaps last I was in but that was awhile ago

They were advertising them but when I rang them they didn't have any.
This was last month. I've noticed a lot of places advertise things on the trading post web site that they haven't really got. I rang one place about ponds and they didn't have any, even though their add said they were having a pond sale!

Thats strange they had about a dozen went back in about 2 months and they were still all there. Didn't look like they were selling too fast, thought they may still have some.
Pails has a female advertised on his site as well.

there out there, you just have to look harder. i just got that female of URS, hopefully i will get her in the next couple of weeks.

i just buy those pisces lab feeder's, the large ones are a good half kilo and they still go up one more size to extra large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back