Help with posting pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazann

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this, and 4 weeks ago we got our first snake...a Carpet hatchling...he (assuming he is a 'he' :? ) is so beautiful, and so far, has a wonderful temperament.

I am wanting to post up some pics for you all to have a look, but I'm not sure how to do it :rolleyes: .
Is there some kind person here who can help me?

Kazann :)

Okay well, just click "Go Advanced" - scroll down and there should be something that says "Manage Attachements", click there and click browse and find where the file is located on your computer!
I think thats it :D

You cann use Irfanview.Thats a freeware program that help you to resize and to change the extension of the picture ej. from wpm (windows picture manager) to .jpg,jpeg,etc.:D:D:D:D:D
You can use www.download.com to download it.Good Luck!!!!

use www.photobucket.com, sign up, then upload your picture and when it has uploaded copy the image code (img code) and paste it when your posting and it will show the picture
cheers
brad

Hi Guys,
Not having much success I'm afraid.
I use HP software for my digital camera, and for some reason, I can't seem to separate any of my pics of "Patch" from the rest of the other photos in the album. Also, I tried the Photobucket and it didn't work because it doesn't seem to be the right kind of file (jpg, jpeg, etc????) also tried the Irfanview download, but I can't figure out how to upload my images into it!
Why can't it be simpler? AARGGH! :|

Anyway, I am going to try this......click on the link below, and it should take you to a slideshow of "Patch" through the HP website.

http://eshare.hpphoto.com/FilmStripHome.aspx?JobID=5442b0f5-0749-426f-a773-812f85184de3&SKU=HP

This, if it works...is simpler than anything I've tried!

If it works, then I introduce you to "Patch" our darling little Carpet.

Kazann :lol:

WOOOHOO! :p

I think it worked!:lol:

Now, can anyone tell me how to put up an avatar for myself??? HMMM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back