It's great to be back!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Roger! Nice to see you on here, Charlies still as beautiful as ever and a great lil poser! hehe. thats him in my avatar. hope u bin good take care!
P.S I cant believe my beach girls thread got deleted! there wasnt anything bad:( ah well, cant blame a girl for trying. thanks heaps everyone! xo

What was the beach girl thread.....did i miss somthing?

Donk

Welcome back April! :D

To be honest, we did look for a new beauty queen. Best we could get was Lara Bingle, but she wanted $100000, and we thought it was a bit of a step backward, so we just waited and hoped you'd come back to reclaim your title, and you have!

On another note, Lara hasn't stopped calling me, i told her i was married but that just made her call even more! But it's ok, i'm used to it... :rolleyes:

its nice to dream, but Vat69 clearly wins the title.
cheers Matt

its nice to dream, but Vat69 clearly wins the title.
cheers Matt

WHAT??? each to there own i suppose, does Erin even know what a bikini is?:lol:

Vat is beautiful but April has my vote for APS cover gir l:D :D.

Donk

ah well, cant please everyone! and just checked out vats myspace - shes is beautiful and deep. but thanks for the kind words donkey! lol. started a thread last night to vote for me in a beach girls competition for zoo magazine online but it got deleted. :( damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back