My New Hypo Bredli Hatchling WITH PICTURES Needs a Name!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful snakey!!

i called my bredli Loki, hes the norse god of mischief,.! :)

mine follow grog. a stimsons named schnapps and a jungi known as midori.. its all up to your preference, my mate had a eastern carpet named Tina which later turned out to be male so the name changed to kevin.. or kev for short which i like.

how bout you call him red?

or desmand...

maybe alfonzo?

mmm,..long time no midori,...might make a trip 2 the bottlo on my way home,...!! :)

Isn't that first pic the one from Pails for Scales website...?

I have been looking at that pic for months thinking what a great Hypo it was..

yes exactly, that first pic is from Roy Pails web site, so whats the deal, you claim to have brought the snake from someone else then show a pic of Roy Pails line of hypos?? so whats the deal??
cheers Matt

he/shes gorgeous.... i called my bredli Zenn cos hes very chilled out and go with the flow.... the name will come to you once you get he/shes personality....

Isn't that first pic the one from Pails for Scales website...?

I have been looking at that pic for months thinking what a great Hypo it was..

Hmm, naughty again! This happened in another thread recently too by someone else!
I had relied on that pic to make a purchasing decision. I really don't think this sort of
thing is the right thing to do!

The lower pic is on the Southern X website! (TWO PORKIES!)
http://www.southernxreptiles.com/BredliYear2.htm

Last edited:
someones telling fibs

Hmm, naughty again! This happened in another thread recently too by someone else!
I had relied on that pic to make a purchasing decision. I really don't think this sort of
thing is the right thing to do!

The lower pic is on the Southern X website! (TWO PORKIES!)
http://www.southernxreptiles.com/BredliYear2.htm

BUSTED BIG TIME!! why tell fibs just makes you look like a fool.
cheers Matt

Yeah i never said they were mine, mine looks exactly the same. i stated my photos wouldnt fit lol. He looks exactly the same, spot on!. Nice little hypo man! Hes only about 2.5wk old. I like the name Rogue, thanks for the names guys, ive chosen ROGUE :), Guys i recommend Hypo Bredli's very much. They look like the pictures, and they are SO nice to handle, this one had never been handled as yet, and it handles like a dream, beautiful too! HYPO BREDLI RECOMMENDED!! THANKS GUYS!!

still smells fishy

Hi guys,

heres a few piccys of my new hypo bredli hatchling i got today. shocking pictures, but my best ones wouldnt fit lol. Ill get some more to post! Just got him today!! LOVE HIM!! What do you guys think? He also needs a name :)

THX

you stated heres a few pics of MY hypo bredli, why not tell the truth to begin with and say heres pics from pails website and southern X website that are similiar looking snakes to yours?? youve been busted, come on lets see pics of YOUR HYPO even if they are cr@p pics.
cheers Matt

HAHAH i love it when people get caught out for acting like a goose hahah always seems to bring a smile to my face :lol:

busted again - is this the same kid as last time or another one this time LMAO!

How rude! I told you my photos didnt fit at the start, dont accuse me of such things. Heres some pictures of my bredli-what he looks like. AND IM NOT A KID!!! Heres the only photos i could resize to fit.

Attachments

• Bredli 4.jpg
    Bredli 4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 46
put the picture into paint and click save as...where you type the name of the file theres a drop down menu...save it as a jpg file that will make it small... show us some piccis ;) i dunno that one looks like it could be off google lmao!

I know, they are all already jpg. thats the only one i have atm, where i dont cut off the whole picture lol. They are all close up and large so i cant resize them either, it cuts majority of the snake off. Thats my snake in the pic above. Google it then,. i bet you cant find it, hes mine little man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back